TTY: As the world begins to save itself ...

Link from an anonymous person:

As the world begins to save itself ...
- true-to-you.net
9 December 2015

In the UK sales of processed animal flesh have suddenly fallen by 16%. This is a 16% rise in consumers saying No to cancer and the Holocaust of prison camp abattoirs. We will now see the military jaws of animal agriculturalists increase their happy-family TV commercials as laughing parents feed their kids "ham" (ass) in the guise of protein. But none of these commercials will tell you of the final agonies of the animals that you eat ... for if you knew, if you knew, you could not bear to bear any more savagery.

mccruelty_i_m_hatin_it.jpg

Morrissey
Buenos Aires, 9 December 2015

Yes, and one of the main customers is England. There you go, Moz shouldn't play there either. Infact, he should buy his own island where he can form a new society which is solely formed on his own moral grounds. It will help him to avoid further criticism from lunatics who fail to realize that it is impossible for EVERY human being to not be hypocritical.

moz problems is that he cant get laid. he figures dudes have to take him out to dinner and buy him jewelry first.
therefore there will no ending to his catty nonsense.

God damn,Morrissey, are you boring!! If you want to be an animal rights advocate, then be that. If, instead, you want to be a musician, try writing some new songs, this time with something close to subtlety (not like most of the crap on WPINOYB). Did you ever think of challenging yourself with some new collaborators???? This touring is fine, but at least acknowledge you're, more or less, nothing more than an oldies act.

1) Agree with most of that.
2) To be pedantic, it should be "protein in the guise of ham (ass)" rather than "ham (ass) in the guise of protein". Ham (ass) is already protein.
3) I see this as a riposte to those who would criticise for even playing in the Beef capital of the world. Because it is slightly hypocritical.

So?

Your point?

"HORSES is a feature film about the abuse that draft horses suffer in our country.
There has been too much talk about the "cartoneros" but never about their work partners: the horses.
A draft horse dies each day in each city of Argentina and still this is not part of the agendas of the rulers. Invisible, they are the last link of a corrupt social chain whose roots can be found in a demagogic policy.
A serious and nationwide issue that exceeds animal abuse and speaks about another Argentina. The one which we don't want to see. "

A documentary film by Juliana Rodriguez with the participation of Nicolás Pauls. Interviews, testimony and images from the whole country.
Music "Adios Nonino" and "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla
Translated by Patricia Moglia

facebook.com/pages/HORSES/10496840291847

horseseldocumental.blogspot.com
revolverproducciones.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this make Argentina, a country famous for their beef industry, and it citizen's with their consumption of red meat (2nd highest rate in the world), Holocaust supporters?

Is bullfighting the Holocaust? Does promoting bullfighting make you a Holocaust supporter? Does staying at a Pestana Hotel make you a Holocaust supporter sympathizer?

Is an annual seal cull perpetrated by up to 6000 people annually in a country of 40 million also the Holocaust?

Is the Jewish Defense League aware that one of Tel Aviv's ambassadors entertains Holocaust supporters? Is Morrissey the Edith Piaf of modern music?

But why reject one Holocaust but embrace another? It makes no sense! Could it be that all morals are cast aside to sell concert tickets, or receive luxurious comps at lavish five star hotels?

Very logical and reasonable opinion.
Morrissey should have first published a book about animal welfare and vegetarianism with a definition of the 'Holocaust'.

Interesting points DavidK. I would see it only slightly differently - surely Morrissey could be in danger of losing his keys to Tel Aviv through these excessive Holocaust comparisons. I can't see it going down very well over there.

A Tale of Two Holocausts

Karen Davis, PhD
Abstract

An understandable resentment can come from the sense that the uniqueness of one’s own group’s experience with suffering is appropriated to fit the experience of another group. One group’s experience with suffering is unique, but not in such a way that it precludes comparisons or analogies with the suffering of other groups. For this reason, an experience of oppression, such as the Holocaust, may serve as an appropriate metaphor to reveal similarities inherent in other forms of oppression, such as the oppression of nonhuman animals by human beings.

Who “Owns” the Holocaust?

"The word holocaust is not species-specific, and therefore Jews have no ownership rights over it. From whatever source the word “Holocaust,” as it is now employed, came from, Jews have taken it over from the Greek word, holokauston, which in ancient times denoted their own and others’ cultural practice of sacrificing animals, to designate the Nazi extermination of the European Jews.4 Conceivably, those animals could complain that their experience of being forcibly turned into burnt offerings (and to please or sate a god they would not necessarily have acknowledged as their god) has been unjustly appropriated by their victimizers, who are robbing them of their original experience of suffering. Through PETA’s “Holocaust on Your Plate” exhibit, the animals reclaim their experience, past, present, and future. Taking the animals’ view it may be said of them, as Bruno Bettelheim said of the millions of Jews and others who were systematically slaughtered by the Nazis, that “while these millions were slaughtered for an idea, they did not die for one” (Bettelheim 1980, 93).

In Animals in the Third Reich: Pets, Scapegoats, and the Holocaust, Boria Sax observes that the very word Holocaust “pertains to animal sacrifice.” Holocaust means “burning of the whole” (Sax 2000, 156). Sax explains that among the people of the ancient Mediterranean, the slaughter of animals was generally “a festive occasion with the inedible parts, bones, and gall bladder together with a little meat left on the altar for a deity, while the rest was consumed by human beings.”

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/Philosophy/Morality/A_Tale_of_2_Holocausts.htm

Yes, and one of the main customers is England. There you go, Moz shouldn't play there either. Infact, he should buy his own island where he can form a new society which is solely formed on his own moral grounds. It will help him to avoid further criticism from lunatics who fail to realize that it is impossible for EVERY human being to not be hypocritical.

Beef exports to China soaring

China has become the largest importer of frozen Argentine beef, according to new data released by the Industry and Trade of Meat and Meat Produce Association (CICCRA) yesterday. The data revealed that China’s consumption of frozen Argentine beef has boomed in recent months, with the Asian giant receiving 17,050 tons of beef so far this year, which equates to 35.2 percent of total exports.

This represented a huge increase in beef exports to China — with current growth estimated to have expanded by 266.9 percent on the year, effectively quadruple as much to previously published data. Chile, meanwhile, was confirmed as the second largest recipient of frozen beef, purchasing 10,050 tons so far in 2015, or 20.8 percent of the total. Unlike China, this reflected a slight drop in demand, down 6.6 percent.

Other main importers of Argentine beef included third-placed Israel,

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/193510/beef-exports-to-china-soaring

Morrissey reignites racism row by calling Chinese a 'subspecies'

Remark came in context of an attack on China's animal welfare record, with singer having been criticised on a number of previous occasions for negative race comments

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism

Last edited:
I agree with Morrissey on this, but I am shocked that UK consumption of beef has gone down. When I was there, every corner had a McDonalds, Burger King, or KFC with hoards of fat Brits in their skin tight Kickball jerseys and New York Yankee baseball caps gobbling down Whoppers and Big Macs. Anonymous-

Beef exports to China soaring

China has become the largest importer of frozen Argentine beef, according to new data released by the Industry and Trade of Meat and Meat Produce Association (CICCRA) yesterday. The data revealed that China’s consumption of frozen Argentine beef has boomed in recent months, with the Asian giant receiving 17,050 tons of beef so far this year, which equates to 35.2 percent of total exports.

This represented a huge increase in beef exports to China — with current growth estimated to have expanded by 266.9 percent on the year, effectively quadruple as much to previously published data. Chile, meanwhile, was confirmed as the second largest recipient of frozen beef, purchasing 10,050 tons so far in 2015, or 20.8 percent of the total. Unlike China, this reflected a slight drop in demand, down 6.6 percent.

Other main importers of Argentine beef included third-placed Israel,

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/193510/beef-exports-to-china-soaring

Morrissey reignites racism row by calling Chinese a 'subspecies'

Remark came in context of an attack on China's animal welfare record, with singer having been criticised on a number of previous occasions for negative race comments

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism

I often agree with BrummieBoy, but it's getting a bit tiresome now.

What exactly is your point? And what exactly is Morrissey's crime here?

Bourdain is an idiot. Try Mistro:

"f*** human rights, the holocaust is right now! Raise your fists for the animals and fight now! We'll never back down, this is the only war! 'Cause no human being is worth fighting for!" - Mistro / S.Ø.B

If you win an Arch Card you can get oatmeal. The idea is to win the prize away from an ig'nant meat eater. Learn about it:

vegantownusa.wordpress.com

“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I'll accomodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.”

― Anthony Bourdain

I agree with Morrissey on this, but I am shocked that UK consumption of beef has gone down. When I was there, every corner had a McDonalds, Burger King, or KFC with hoards of fat Brits in their skin tight Kickball jerseys and New York Yankee baseball caps gobbling down Whoppers and Big Macs. Anonymous-

Average weight of an American male 194 lbs

Average weight of a UK male 185 lbs

Jesus you really are a thick uneducated f***er

Bourdain is an idiot. Try Mistro:

"f*** human rights, the holocaust is right now! Raise your fists for the animals and fight now! We'll never back down, this is the only war! 'Cause no human being is worth fighting for!" - Mistro / S.Ø.B

If you win an Arch Card you can get oatmeal. The idea is to win the prize away from an ig'nant meat eater. Learn about it:

vegantownusa.wordpress.com

I bet your life he cooks better than you.

I cannot understand these comments, I thought this site was for people who admire Morrissey! as I do...on all levels.
QUOTE]

You admire Morrissey 'on all levels'?

So you support his fatmozwah to bomb the circus, the zoo, the bull-torture to the Stone Age?

He'll soon be recruiting suicide bombers so send him your CV.

Apparently you end up in heaven with a harem of 72 hot goats.

"HORSES is a feature film about the abuse that draft horses suffer in our country.
There has been too much talk about the "cartoneros" but never about their work partners: the horses.
A draft horse dies each day in each city of Argentina and still this is not part of the agendas of the rulers. Invisible, they are the last link of a corrupt social chain whose roots can be found in a demagogic policy.
A serious and nationwide issue that exceeds animal abuse and speaks about another Argentina. The one which we don't want to see. "

A documentary film by Juliana Rodriguez with the participation of Nicolás Pauls. Interviews, testimony and images from the whole country.
Music "Adios Nonino" and "Libertango" by Astor Piazzolla
Translated by Patricia Moglia

facebook.com/pages/HORSES/10496840291847

horseseldocumental.blogspot.com
revolverproducciones.blogspot.com

Brummie, Sharon, Ghost, Whoever,

This is all very well, but I'm asking you, so what? Your post prior to this, if I read it correctly, is reemphasizing Morrissey's stance. So I'm asking you, why are you repeating it?

Constantly Confused With Your Point But Whatever,
Poet

P.S. Art Installation? What the f*** is the matter with you?

Muscle weighs more than fat from blood sausage, hot dogs, big macs, and whoppers.

The only people I see on the beach on Malibu that weigh more than 194 pounds are sunburned fat Brit/Euro tourists. Anonymous-

Average weight of an American male 194 lbs

Average weight of a UK male 185 lbs

Jesus you really are a thick uneducated f***er

Average height of a US male 6'2"

Average height of a UK male 5'3"

source: Waterhouse and Bond, 1995 study

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom