TTY: As the world begins to save itself ...

Link from an anonymous person:

As the world begins to save itself ...
- true-to-you.net
9 December 2015

In the UK sales of processed animal flesh have suddenly fallen by 16%. This is a 16% rise in consumers saying No to cancer and the Holocaust of prison camp abattoirs. We will now see the military jaws of animal agriculturalists increase their happy-family TV commercials as laughing parents feed their kids "ham" (ass) in the guise of protein. But none of these commercials will tell you of the final agonies of the animals that you eat ... for if you knew, if you knew, you could not bear to bear any more savagery.

mccruelty_i_m_hatin_it.jpg

Morrissey
Buenos Aires, 9 December 2015

“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I'll accomodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.”

― Anthony Bourdain

again.why H********..., I understand what Morrissey's point is, and is't a good sign that people
eat less meat, but the singer, lycicist and writer could've made another reference or word...

Why not ' the killing fields,...still people are alive or lots whose major part of the family were
killed by that fascist regime

another thing Morrissey had scrapings of cancer, now he's using it a way that less meat is less cancer, as
long time vegan

Just a bit of critic, about a term whose still painfull to a whole generation, the survivers are due to age
dead, or too old...but this fascist regime will never be forgotten and every year remembered in European countries.

again.why H********..., I understand what Morrissey's point is, and is't a good sign that people
eat less meat, but the singer, lycicist and writer could've made another reference or word...

Why not ' the killing fields,...still people are alive or lots whose major part of the family were
killed by that fascist regime

another thing Morrissey had scrapings of cancer, now he's using it a way that less meat is less cancer, as
long time vegan

Just a bit of critic, about a term whose still painfull to a whole generation, the survivers are due to age
dead, or too old...but this fascist regime will never be forgotten and every year remembered in European countries.

Again, why do we have to discuss it? It has been done to death in the past. It's not a new viewpoint of him and everyone knows about it. This thread/discussion will bring nothing new to the picture other than viewpoints of the usual suspects who are as adamant to voice them over and over again like Moz himself.

“Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter-faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn.

To me, life without veal stock, pork fat, sausage, organ meat, demi-glace, or even stinky cheese is a life not worth living.

Vegetarians are the enemy of everything good and decent in the human spirit, an affront to all I stand for, the pure enjoyment of food. The body, these waterheads imagine, is a temple that should not be polluted by animal protein. It's healthier, they insist, though every vegetarian waiter I've worked with is brought down by any rumor of a cold.

Oh, I'll accomodate them, I'll rummage around for something to feed them, for a 'vegetarian plate', if called on to do so. Fourteen dollars for a few slices of grilled eggplant and zucchini suits my food cost fine.”

― Anthony Bourdain

Troll on.

This doesn't trouble my enjoyment or digestion of the bacon wrapped figs I ate earlier.
Holocaust of flavor, bursting in my mouth!

I am tired of Jewish people owning the Holocaust, though, especially when Israel is committing genocide on Palestinians. But if we're discussing gratuitous usage of the word, I agree it is not helpful to the cause of animal rights.

http://www.mcdonalds.ie/iehome/food/food_quality/about_our_food/our_beef.html

Ireland ! Irish blood ! McMorrissey's homeland ! Holocaust !

4CK OFF TOSSERREY YOU WANKER ! You perform here yet not in Canada L M A O !
You have blood on your hands Steven.
Once again "not animal friendly" just like Glastonbury ! Do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ?
Meat is murder when it suites it seems.
#meat is murder for profit and publicity because #Paris for profit wasn't successful.

NEXT !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

" You ain't no animal lover Bruv ! "

#animals for trolling and publicity from the comfort of my 5* Pestana group hotel bed.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Wouldn't the rise be bigger than 16%?

― Anthony Bourdain

Man did not evolve to become top in the food chain to live on plants.

"Holocaust" because animaks are forcibly removed from their living environments, transported in vile conditions, tortured and barbarously murdered in their millions. This however is the "Holocaust" that is accepted and encouraged.

Link from an anonymous person:

As the world begins to save itself ...
- true-to-you.net
9 December 2015

In the UK sales of processed animal flesh have suddenly fallen by 16%. This is a 16% rise in consumers saying No to cancer and the Holocaust of prison camp abattoirs. We will now see the military jaws of animal agriculturalists increase their happy-family TV commercials as laughing parents feed their kids "ham" (ass) in the guise of protein. But none of these commercials will tell you of the final agonies of the animals that you eat ... for if you knew, if you knew, you could not bear to bear any more savagery.

mccruelty_i_m_hatin_it.jpg

Morrissey
Buenos Aires, 9 December 2015

"Argentinians react to report linking meat to cancer: 'I'd rather die than give it up'
Report concluding red meat is likely carcinogenic is met with skepticism in country with one of the highest levels of meat consumption in the world"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/argentina-react-report-linking-meat-cancer-carcinogen

"Why Is Latin America Lovin' McDonald's More Than the USA?"

"
Arcos Dorados (ARCO), Latin America's largest restaurant chain and the world's largest McDonald's franchisee, posted encouraging quarterly results on Tuesday. "

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2014/03/13/why-latin-america-lovin-mcdonalds-more-america/

"Argentinians react to report linking meat to cancer: 'I'd rather die than give it up'
Report concluding red meat is likely carcinogenic is met with skepticism in country with one of the highest levels of meat consumption in the world"

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/argentina-react-report-linking-meat-cancer-carcinogen

"Why Is Latin America Lovin' McDonald's More Than the USA?"

"
Arcos Dorados (ARCO), Latin America's largest restaurant chain and the world's largest McDonald's franchisee, posted encouraging quarterly results on Tuesday. "

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2014/03/13/why-latin-america-lovin-mcdonalds-more-america/

So?

zrwIoSO.gif

Your point?

argentina is the beef capital of the world. exporting beef to all over the world.
but the focus is the uk hes gay for the uk.
no doubt moz has a weak mind.

Interesting points DavidK. I would see it only slightly differently - surely Morrissey could be in danger of losing his keys to Tel Aviv through these excessive Holocaust comparisons. I can't see it going down very well over there.

argentina is the beef capital of the world. exporting beef to all over the world.
but the focus is the uk hes gay for the uk.
no doubt moz has a weak mind.

Yes, and one of the main customers is England. There you go, Moz shouldn't play there either. Infact, he should buy his own island where he can form a new society which is solely formed on his own moral grounds. It will help him to avoid further criticism from lunatics who fail to realize that it is impossible for EVERY human being to not be hypocritical.

Interesting points DavidK. I would see it only slightly differently - surely Morrissey could be in danger of losing his keys to Tel Aviv through these excessive Holocaust comparisons. I can't see it going down very well over there.

2a0.jpg

I cannot understand these comments, I thought this site was for people who admire Morrissey! as I do...on all levels.
I applaud all he tries to do in ending animals (who have no voice) plights at the hands of many, some bury heads in sand as they 'enjoy' eating meat, lots of them think they are animal lovers but choose which to love and which to let suffer, the meat industry in the meanwhile profit and promote meat.

It's fantastic news that the scale of meat consumption has decreased and we must be content with small steps unfortunately. where has compassion gone.
Yes I know the human situation is in need as well. But the issue here is the masses of animals over the world are forced to give up their lives for our plates, this I see as selfish and needless.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom