TTY: Berlin sold out; photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER

Morrissey in Berlin - true-to-you.net
14 July 2016

Morrissey's show in Berlin (16 August) has sold out.

38869_moz_sofa.jpg

photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER / Sam Esty Rayner.
--

Bloody hell, TTY has been hijacked. That photo is hilarious. There is no doubt though SER posted this, gramps doesn't stay up that late.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is creepy. I hope lil' Sammy doesn't put Morrissey's head on a photo of Buster Poindexter eating steak with Anthony Bourdain. Blood Hell. I reckon.

This is creepy. I hope lil' Sammy doesn't put Morrissey's head on a photo of Buster Poindexter eating steak with Anthony Bourdain. Blood Hell. I reckon.
I was wondering when you will resurface. Where were you this time? A prison or a mental ward?

This would be much better with some "Nobody for President 2016" on it.

I don't see the photoshopping as a big deal--then again I haven't been a serious longtime fan, so maybe it's different for those that have followed him all their lives. I just don't really see what effect a photoshopped picture could have on someones image. I imagine an image to be something someone cultivates through the way they act and what they stand for, and surely we can see the difference between that and a photoshopped picture. this says nothing about him other than that he's chill enough that he lets his nephew have a bit of fun, and why not? it's not like he's allah.

I don't see the photoshopping as a big deal--then again I haven't been a serious longtime fan, so maybe it's different for those that have followed him all their lives. I just don't really see what effect a photoshopped picture could have on someones image. I imagine an image to be something someone cultivates through the way they act and what they stand for, and surely we can see the difference between that and a photoshopped picture. this says nothing about him other than that he's chill enough that he lets his nephew have a bit of fun, and why not? it's not like he's allah.

It's drunken piss take but I think the problem is that it's all we get these days. This and the odd Queen/McDonald's bashing.

Although to be fair to Morrissey, whatever he does or doesn't do people would find something to complain about. If he'd released a pro-Brexit statement, the remainers would have called him a knob who doesn't live in the UK anymore and hence should shut the f*** up. If he'd released a remain-statement, the leavers would have called him a knob who doesn't live in the UK anymore and should shut the f*** up. Him saying nothing made people say he's too f***ing above it all, millionaire rockstar yadda yadda. Whatever he does, he'll get shit. So we get some harmless photomontages.

I wish he'd stay in the headlines by actually doing something useful, like sponsoring a sea turtle or helping out around an animal shelter. Or writing a decent song.

Last edited:
Whatever he does, he'll get shit. So we get some harmless photomontages.

Totally agree. He is just a man, a great man but just human. It's exhausting to witness the way people here seem to know what he must do, say, sing, share, hire and write. If he talks about what he considers serious matters, if he shares a joke, if he writes a book, if he publishes the joy of a sold out, etc. Everything is twisted and used to destroy him.

David Bowie in the late 90's/00's took a keen interest in getting to know his fans by interacting with them on Bowienet. I was there and it was a joy having conversations with Bowie. And Moz used to do signings on a regular basis around the same time and also answered fan-submitted questions on TTY but those interactions seem long gone.

I get your point and agree, but weren't the signings mainly to promote something (album, DVD, etc.)? There hasn't been anything to promote recently. I seem to remember he answered questions on TTY before WPINOYB came out. Might be for the best, most of his 'answers' will probably turn to rants anyway.

No, I don't have to elaborate. I found your post tasteless and said so, that's it. Such arrogance, that I should elaborate just because *you* want me to.
And don't assume you know what I think ("I bet it's..."). How dare you? Again, so arrogant.
Boring!!

Someone please stop this entitiled idiot!!!! Sam you were born with a silver spoon up your ass. Stop shitting on your uncles reputation. Go take shitty snaps of ugly females. GO AWAY!!!!!!
Who is Sam? I know his claim to fame is being in his uncles music video in the 80's but who is he?

my brother and i used to cut out vip faces from my grandmother's magazines (god bless her), clue them onto eggs we had found in her fridge and then hand them over to the family as presents. We laughed our heads off for being so very funny in a creative way.

Don't give SER any ideas

I will attempt to explain. If this had been the image he created for himself or he actually posed for as an homage (or for whatever reason) visibly gave his blessing for it then I would have less of a reaction. However here, none of these either are or appear to be the case. SER seemingly has got Carte Blanche to make a mockery of his uncle's image in ways that he would never have allowed or might even have sued over in the past.

I can see why some wouldn't care, or find this funny, but I don't. Simply cutting his head off and slapping it on anyone or anything for any reason has been done to death and I think everyone here can agree on that. It would be great if TTY had the same features as Solo because I for one would have clicked on "redundant".

He looks like he is trying to lay an egg. Or has really bad constipation.

Because it's out of his character. He portrays himself as a man of control and he always puts a lot of effort to look his best. This photomontage doesn't represent neither of that.

Does anyone really think Little Sammy is running wild doing posting these entirely without Morrissey's knowledge? Who's really to blame here?

Snotty Smarmy boy is no better then Prince Harry and Prince William. He's had a privileged upbringing and went to snotty pubic school. He's never earned a dime. He's been living off his uncles money all of his life. He should shut the f*** up about the royal family. He's the same shite. Untalented wanker. Take your tits and ass snaps and f*** off. Your photoshop skills suck ass.

I will attempt to explain. If this had been the image he created for himself or he actually posed for as an homage (or for whatever reason) visibly gave his blessing for it then I would have less of a reaction. However here, none of these either are or appear to be the case. SER seemingly has got Carte Blanche to make a mockery of his uncle's image in ways that he would never have allowed or might even have sued over in the past.

I can see why some wouldn't care, or find this funny, but I don't. Simply cutting his head off and slapping it on anyone or anything for any reason has been done to death and I think everyone here can agree on that. It would be great if TTY had the same features as Solo because I for one would have clicked on "redundant".

yeah, thanks for that, but like maybe the problem is you think tty is something that it's not? is there any place on tty which states what you can expect will be posted there and did it lead you astray in those expectations? why be offended? is it your space he's taking up with his pictures? is it your picture he altered? I imagine morrisssey does indirectly give his blessing to whatever sam does, because he knows sam wouldn't do anything disrespectful or derogatory, which he hasn't. it's beyond me why you think he's made a mockery of his image. he hasn't superimposed moz's head on stalins, or Charles mansons, or the queens body, but on the body of someone moz likes. so while the pictures may be redundant or not technically great (although I dont know that they aren't, not knowing anything about photoshopping myself. they look fine to my eyes), they're not out of alignment with the image moz has achieved for himself. and maybe sam has been given "carte blanche" while other people may have been sued for the same thing, as you say, because the pictures are done in a spirit of affection or fondness and moz can tell the difference? for me the fondness moz's dreamboat nephew obviously has for him is where the real value of the pictures lies. personally, I think it's a nice thing to witness in relation to Morrissey.

Last edited:
It's drunken piss take but I think the problem is that it's all we get these days. This and the odd Queen/McDonald's bashing.

Although to be fair to Morrissey, whatever he does or doesn't do people would find something to complain about. If he'd released a pro-Brexit statement, the remainers would have called him a knob who doesn't live in the UK anymore and hence should shut the f*** up. If he'd released a remain-statement, the leavers would have called him a knob who doesn't live in the UK anymore and should shut the f*** up. Him saying nothing made people say he's too f***ing above it all, millionaire rockstar yadda yadda. Whatever he does, he'll get shit. So we get some harmless photomontages.

I wish he'd stay in the headlines by actually doing something useful, like sponsoring a sea turtle or helping out around an animal shelter. Or writing a decent song.
i think that's about the size of it, yep. i cant really blame him for not being overly invested in any online activities. it's just absolutely futile. as for that being all we get these days, i probably cant understand that because i havent been a fan for long enough. im sure there's still lots of Morrissey/smiths stuff that i havent discovered that i could amuse myself with if i were in any need. im just happy with what there is out there already and the fact that he's one of the few people i admire whos actually living at the same time as i am, because that isnt something to take for granted. plus, I dont know that I really have the right to expect anything more from someone who has given so much already.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom