TTY chart hints

Do your grocery stores have a cd section? Or is it just a handful of CDs at the register offered as an impulse item?

Why didn't Morrissey's people? If this album sinks it'll be Morrissey and whatever team is around him failing/refusing to promote it in any way.

The album is great, the reviews have been rightly and fairly positive. Its now just whether people notice it's out.
I / we as a company have been tweeting reviews etc for last couple of weeks , had playbacks instore @ newcastle store this afternoon and tomorrow
It would have been brill if he could have done something .... a flashmob signing on monday at newly located arndale store would be our only hope now since he is back
Home visiting at moment ....are you listening ???

I / we as a company have been tweeting reviews etc for last couple of weeks , had playbacks instore @ newcastle store this afternoon and tomorrow
It would have been brill if he could have done something .... a flashmob signing on monday at newly located arndale store would be our only hope now since he is back

Maybe he's planning something for Monday?

Morrissey: One-man flashmob

This is screaming -"Look, I f***ed up the tour, but I'm still worth that second album of the deal - I mean, Ed Sheeran - flavour of the month! Come on!"

The danger is that if he doesn't perform, chart-wise, this looks silly. Pride before a fall and all that. I hope he does get the chart success he craves. But don't count them chickens.

P.

Well as he f***ed up the tour (this I agree with) what would you like him to say? We all know a second album even though contracted probably has some KPI's in the contract related to sales of this one. Hence he needs this one to do well to in order to make the second. I for one have my fingers crossed because I'm absolutely loving World Peace and would like to hear what he has next.

WPINOYB is 12th on the Amazon chart, does this not count toward the official chart?

Does anyone know a link where I can hear the new album in Canada? It would make my weekend. Thanks!
-Dee

Is this some indirect message to all of us to start kidnapping Ed Sheeran Fans and bung 'em in the van?

Is this some indirect message to all of us to start kidnapping Ed Sheeran Fans and bung 'em in the van?

At this point I wouldn't put it past him.

I've never seen an artist release a statement telling fans where to buy his album so it will chart and who his competition is. Has he done this before or is he this desperate?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom