TTY chart hints

Where did you hear that? apparently according to wiki it's being released on the 20th in New Zealand and Aus and worldwide on the 23rd, it doesn't mention UK so i assume it will be on the 23rd.

Past tense—it's already been released and is currently #1, so I think the concern is that it will continue to hold the top spot.

This is disgusting. Last anyone heard, he's still in the hospital.
He should be unbookable for tours and the label will look long and hard at
that second foray.
If he's still sick, that's sad. However, folks who cite the rigors of his tours are crazy.
He plays 55 minutes, sound checks and stays in 5 star accommodations.
If he'd limit his shows to major cities unlike Omaha and Beaumont, he might not
become so worn down.
I feel bad for those who work hourly jobs, save up, travel and are left in cities holding their tickets like dicks as it is announced he's near death in a lounge in Miami hanging out with Leighton Baines.

This is disgusting. Last anyone heard, he's still in the hospital.
He should be unbookable for tours and the label will look long and hard at
that second foray.
If he's still sick, that's sad. However, folks who cite the rigors of his tours are crazy.
He plays 55 minutes, sound checks and stays in 5 star accommodations.
If he'd limit his shows to major cities unlike Omaha and Beaumont, he might not
become so worn down.
I feel bad for those who work hourly jobs, save up, travel and are left in cities holding their tickets like dicks as it is announced he's near death in a lounge in Miami hanging out with Leighton Baines.

Someone is a bit bitter. First of all he's been spotted out and about so he's no longer in hospital.

He plays for 90 minutes, not 55, and for a middle-aged man with health problems he expends quite a bit of energy at every show. He doesn't stand there and sing half-heartedly. From all accounts Leighton Baines had a brief conversation with him-they weren't pounding shots in the hotel bar until 2am. I do believe he had every intention of finishing the tour, and he got sick, again. We don't know what he's suffering from, who are we to judge? He tried. People should know by now that he's not a person you should splash money out to follow on tour, because he's not reliable.

In that case Moz should upload on youtube his new songs live in HQ videos, it could be a good point :confused:

PD: I have to say I've only heard WPINOYB singles because I prefer to wait until release day... :cool:

Last edited:
Interesting - Wikipedia states Sheeran's new album (cleverly titled as 'x') will be out on 23 June, a whole different week than Morrissey's?

There is a difference between June and July!!!

He didn't write the statement. The site admin did.

Julia doesn't just pluck these statements out of her arse. Everything on there - apart from the recent statements by Jesse and Boz, come via Morrissey himself. You obviously haven't read his autobiography, or you'd be aware of how obsessed he is with the chart performance of his records.

Evening all, at last, i received my cd of WPINOYB at my doorstep today, along with a fan poster with my name on it, along with many other fans - how chuffed are we? Listened to WPINOYB 3 x times today & listened & danced along! Excellent music & genius lyrics, Morrissey certainly has not let me down, his music speaks for us all. Highlights for me are, I am not a man, Earth is the lonliest Planet, Staircase at the University, Kick the Bride down the aisle, Mountjoy, in that order. The whole album is excellent. Thank Gawd for Morrissey, the father, son & holy spirit. AMEN x I am not a women either.

Evening all, at last, i received my cd of WPINOYB at my doorstep today, along with a fan poster with my name on it, along with many other fans - how chuffed are we? Listened to WPINOYB 3 x times today & listened & danced along! Excellent music & genius lyrics, Morrissey certainly has not let me down, his music speaks for us all. Highlights for me are, I am not a man, Earth is the lonliest Planet, Staircase at the University, Kick the Bride down the aisle, Mountjoy, in that order. The whole album is excellent. Thank Gawd for Morrissey, the father, son & holy spirit. AMEN x I am not a women either.

Curious to see my name in print on the poster as well!

Julia doesn't just pluck these statements out of her arse. Everything on there - apart from the recent statements by Jesse and Boz, come via Morrissey himself. You obviously haven't read his autobiography, or you'd be aware of how obsessed he is with the chart performance of his records.
Yes, Julia just post what Morrissey tells her too, thats one of the reasons there's barely any updates.

I have read Autobiography, twice in fact. From reading I am aware that he is obsessed with chart positions, I'm not denying it. It is the most unattractive aspect of the book, and wished wouldn't obsess over his position in the charts as much as he does.

I was simply stating that it wasn't Morrissey word for word.
Perhaps my initial statement was too vague.

I have read Autobiography, twice in fact. From reading I am aware that he is obsessed with chart positions, I'm not denying it. It is the most unattractive aspect of the book, and wished wouldn't obsess over his position in the charts as much as he does.

I was simply stating that it wasn't Morrissey word for word.
Perhaps my initial statement was too vague.
We know it wasn't word for word but the imput was still what Morrissey would have wanted in it.

Last edited:
Money as a marker of success is a meaningless thing and I don't really understand his fascination with it, but I'm in no place to judge why it's important to him. It could be a very old thing from when he was a kid still ingrained in his brain, a game he's still playing. In that respect I support him and send happy thoughts to the Saturday mom's doing their errands today to pick up a copy and take him and Paula home in their baskets with the biscuits and bottles of wine.

I do wonder what's going on inside his head: his US tour where he had a chance to prove naysayers wrong failed in a very public way, he's since disappeared and done no promotion with an album coming out in days. Now he's supposedly with Mammy in Manc and we haven't had a statement from his mouth. Odd.

The album is sorta speaking for itself though. I think this marketing campaign is fascinating. He doesn't have to jump through hoops to get people to listen and review, they just are.

The album is sorta speaking for itself though. I think this marketing campaign is fascinating. He doesn't have to jump through hoops to get people to listen and review, they just are.

I agree but wouldn't it be nice if we had a Letterman appearance?

If I was him I would say "f*** it", get Liam and go to HMV on Monday randomly and sign some autographs.

Money as a marker of success is a meaningless thing and I don't really understand his fascination with it, but I'm in no place to judge why it's important to him. It could be a very old thing from when he was a kid still ingrained in his brain, a game he's still playing. In that respect I support him and send happy thoughts to the Saturday mom's doing their errands today to pick up a copy and take him and Paula home in their baskets with the biscuits and bottles of wine.

Who's Paula?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom