TTY chart hints

Thanks for mentioning Ed Sheeran, I had never heard of him before. As a music lover, yes I like particular styles more than others but mainly I like content, imagery, and connection. I did a quick search and watched this video. As someone who feels love, is in love and knows the experiences first hand the tingling of the hairs on the back of my neck, this video was good. I have felt/feel what the song/video conveys. I have been shot by that arrow many times in my life. Wow, what a feeling.

I guess I don't care how many records morrissey sells. He made a good album which I bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for mentioning Ed Sheeran, I had never heard of him before. As a music lover, yes I like particular styles more than others but mainly I like content, imagery, and connection. I did a quick search and watched this video. As someone who feels love, is in love and knows the experiences first hand the tingling of the hairs on the back of my neck, this video was good. I have felt/feel what the song/video conveys. I have been shot by that arrow many times in my life. Wow, what a feeling.

I guess I don't care how many records morrissey sells. He made a good album which I bought.

Ummm, the dude's one of those mumbler singers. I got through 30 seconds past the siren. Since when does not pronouncing all of the word equal intense emotion? Since hipsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, the dude's one of those mumbler singers. I got through 30 seconds past the siren. Since when does not pronouncing all of the word equal intense emotion? Since hipsters.

Since, I guess, I said so. But really I don't know exactly when, maybe Michael stipe during "murmur".

Sheeran sold 183k units week 1 , 93k week 2 , not sure week 3 (50k ?) , and week 4 is moz week ... i reckon moz will sell about 30k units so i think ed will hold on to top spot ....

To be blunt, Morrisons, Asda and the other Supermarkets will sell the bullshit 12 track version, and no self respecting Moz fan will buy a record with only 2/3rds of the songs on. HMV *sigh* it is.

To be blunt, Morrisons, Asda and the other Supermarkets will sell the bullshit 12 track version, and no self respecting Moz fan will buy a record with only 2/3rds of the songs on. HMV *sigh* it is.
but thats if they knew it wasn't the full tracks..

I want to buy the deluxe version online anyone got a link to somewhere that will definitely count for the uk chart? Ta

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom