TTY: Cow Fights Off Farmer Who Is Trying To Steal Her Friend's Baby For Slaughter

Morrissey
Buenos Aries

Well, I've been working a lot with horses and other animals, and they are quite emotional and do have feelings and do tend to protect the young. I say good for the cow and too bad she didn't put that farmer down permanently.

I love you Morrissey, on your down time between concerts, you are on youtube watching animald related videos instead of drinking and sleeping around.

This was a gorgeous watch.
Cheers, Moz!

[h=1]Snuggling a 1,500 pound Basset Hound - Gary Yourofsky[/h]

Gary Yourofsky showing his true colours - exposing himself as more of a sociopath than Morrissey - and showing why anyone who posts a video of his, and treats him like a reputable source, while continuing to criticise Morrissey's Utoya and 'sub-species' comments, is nothing other than a Wanker Troll. Watching more than two minutes of Yourofsky kissing a 1,500 pound cow while engaging in baby talk with it is enough to make a perfectly sane person drive their fist through their laptop screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Steve nice one ! (I think the best thing these days is just humour him and go along with it ).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

*Bitching about women one day, and admiring cows the next day, never kept anybody's self-loathing at bay.*

(Johnny Cash).

Video by Sam Esty Rayner

I think if anyone walked up to you in public and spoke to you in that tone you'd have every justification in chopping them up into small cubes. What a dreadful creature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if anyone walked up to you in public and spoke to you in that tone you'd have every justification in chopping them up into small cubes. What a dreadful creature.

tumblr_lg0jjnNfNh1qabtmwo1_500.gif

wow that's unnatural. Domesticated animals can sometimes do the strangest things.The owners must of starved that animal in order for it to see the bird as a food source. Very sad. And yes... 'The Horror!!'

Humans domesticated animals for a reason: to hunt, to protect (dogs), to deter pests (cats), to provide food (cows, chickens, etc.). Why do people own animals today? TO FILL THE VOID OF LOVE AND AFFECTION. Is there a point of feeding your cat or a dog, knowing there are children who wake up every day and go to sleep every night starving? I will not own an animal until the last person on earth is not hungry. It looks like it will be NEVER. I get my satisfaction from taking care of animals by occasionally feeding my frequent garden visitors - the squirrels Hazel and Shelley. I provide water for the hundreds of birds that come to nibble around, and observe the wild animals that pass through my property - deer, bear, coyote, raccoons. And that is all I need.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom