TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

on topic:

this thread is seriously sick and you're flamer who supports and encourages sickness, hatred, delusion and paranoia.

at least you got this topic to show and share your mutual love and understanding. go on with it.

i don't care about your source.

your histrionic overreaction, and over the top barrage of insults, only confirms what the anon theorized.

I would have thought the outlets of social media would have been obvious to most. If you want to see tour footage...instagram or youtube. For news, again instagram or facebook profiles such as "mozzerians of the world...." or mozarmy.

The aspect of this site that used to be its USP were the forum discussions. However, that's all gone thanks to your monopoly of these boards and the shambolic lack of moderation. The only view that is allowed is yours and it's anti-Morrissey. Any response will be greeted with at least a 1000 words and oh, you win...

Quite frankly I'm disappointed in my own lack of self discipline for popping by, I'll get me coat.

And, it's not such a wild theory, but I am not the anonymous shapeshifter. I wrote to Tseng after the Birmingham gig and had my account deleted with the intention of never returning. I made the mistake of opening an FB link to the Glastonbury thread, and well, I have to admit that I absolutely despise RB and took the bait. She talks free-thinker and shouts "cult" at anyone who is happy to follow Mozzer, but can't take it when the spotlight is turned to her gratuitous brown-nosing of The Moron from the Midlands.

Anyway, toodle-pip.

writings of one one lunatic and of one evil, envious and futile woman made you go away from this place?!

they are worthless and possible to avoid (by jumping over their posts/ignore option, etc.) although they contaminated lot of forum space lately.

there are people here who don't communicate with them and don't 'feed' their poisoned minds.

i think you're very wrong for deciding to leave.

morrissey is important, i guess.

not some random, attention-screaming miserables of mind/spirit/soul/intellect/idea/wit scribbling on internet forum dedicated to one superb artist.

so, come back, they are not only persons here! :love:

Sorry I'm sure others have said this by now - but Moz played Pyramid stage Glasto in 2004, Quarry year, saw it with my eyes!

Yeah, they did. Read the whole thread, dumbo.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

on topic:

this thread is seriously sick and you're flamer who supports and encourages sickness, hatred, delusion and paranoia.

at least you got this topic to show and share your mutual love and understanding. go on with it.

i don't care about your source.

moar! sauce?

best
BB

She is right, its all an act, he is all over the internet in various guises arn't you Handy. I would post some links but why draw attention to a waste of a skin?

No! Don't do that! Because then you'll be banned for contravening the TOS, you tosspot! Imagine if DavidT was party to the lynch-mob from Moz-Solo hunting down BB and killing him/her/it/them? After his ordeals lying awake at night worrying that Morrissey's gangsters would turn up any minute, you can't think he'd allow you to post BB's ravings elsewhere under the same fake name he faced legal action for using here? Anyway, BB has a NCND policy as he's military trained. Any and all such troll-attempts are met with 'Neither Confirm Nor Deny'. And what would you Moz vigilantes actually do? Swim across the Atlantic? Get a cheap bus ticket to Birmingham to try and find his pied a terre? Or head out into The Shire to locate his fortress bunker? Or maybe you'd bombard his house with pizzas or something truly original like that? After all, if you were to turn up on any other site denouncing anyone as BB, what do you think the reaction of the audience there would be? Shock? Outrage that their childhood friend is not just a suave, sexy amusing dinner party host, but is also A DEMONIC INTERWEB TROLL! Do you think they'd disassociate from BB and shun him in polite society? That the local press would run a story? Or is it more likely that they're all in on the lulz and would either troll you to high heaven with fake disgust or just sigh and say, "Oh, no! Not again! I thought this stuff had stopped. What the f*** do you think BB will do this time? Fake a nervous breakdown? Post tearful confessions and beg for forgiveness? Make a donation to Morrissey's favourite cat charity? Or just ignore it with Neither Confirm Nor Deny, whilst tracking the trolls and dreaming up a delightful response. A response that might not come for years." There are 'entities' reading this site who live in fear because they know their details were passed to BB via that legally embargoed email address, thus bypassing the prying site moderators. They also know BB has hard drives of content from the early Wild West days of this site and....they sincerely hope he'll never reveal their japes and pranks, especially not to law enforcement in the States. Of course, BB wouldn't do such a thing as he has ethics. You might want to consider that RB was harassed by dedicated trolls from this site both online and in real life. You're not intimidating me, you prick, but you're probably triggering her PTSD from a decade ago. How many threats do you think BB gets a week for his outrageous political views on various sites? Do you think he gives a f***? Or just *rollseyes* and issues and signes an NCND order to Sharon? Sharon loves a troll war, but she's busy at Glastonbury. But no worries, all trolls are serviced, but usually only at least a year after their 'pranks', just when they think they're safe, then.....their life goes up in flames as the vengeance of Sharon rains down. I trust this detailed reply is helpful to you and, seriously dude, just ignore CG's private messages. She's disturbed, don't encourage the poor creature. BB's got a PM from CG about Viva Hate which CG would be very, very mindful of before she starts anymore of her inept, idiotic backscreen antics. Just pass all of it on to Morrissey's lawyer and management so they can get legal on my arse. I mean, it's not as if they can't access exactly the same fake trail leading to a trap that you've wasted your vanishing brain cells on. Think about why Morrissey hasn't stopped BB when all he has to do is issue a 'cease and desist' order. No, really, really think about it. *Lightbulb*? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL! All BB would do is break open a beer, chug-a-lugging himself into a coma of hysterical laughter as he ticks another victory on his troll bingo card. Bye now!

best
BB

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the name of that PETA lady? The one you hate? Your self-depracating red herring?

Ingrid Newkirk, but I don't hate her, just feel pity for her. Same as I do for Morrissey. They've both wasted their lives 'posing as radical' when they're not. They espouse gradualism and 'negotiation', not abolitionism. Ingrid started as a visionary but then lost the plot. PETA are a joke. They spend nearly all their money on advertising PETA, not helping animals. They want it both ways, to pose as radical but still set up their stall in a Morrissey gig where cheezy paninis are sold. They' gradualists, not abolitionists. The gradual approach of converting people from carnivore to vegetarian to vegan has been a total failure and has made things worse. If you go into a shop in the UK you see the green V as 'suitable for vegetarians' yet it can contain loads of Torture/Slaughter ingredients. It also stops food manufacturers from reacting to Vegan pressure. In the UK we have Quorn mycoprotein, but it's full of 'free'-deranged egg. Every time I try to get them to change the recipe to the American one which is Vegan they reply there's no consumer demand. That's because of prats like Paul McCartney and Morrissey and the rest of the part-time animal lovers who emote with PETA then go off and have an omelette. If you drink milk, eat veal and STFU about being an animal rights lover. Morrissey has gone VEGAN and I hope he shouts it from the roof-tops. Who cares why?

best
BB

moz barely fits in is clothes these days.
i think that cg is implying brummie is doing the bidding of SOMEONE in mozzers camp. someone very close to the mozzer.

NCND

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed. I can certainly remember it and 2011. I found it surprising the aborted 2012 appearance wasn't remembered as quickly though - especially with the amount of James fans on here.
Regards,
FWD

Indeed, my arse. Read the thread, this was clarified about page 2.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Brummie...I bet you a trout-colored Beemer your red herring days are drawing to a close.

You might very well think that but I couldn't possibly comment
NCND

best
BB

moz barely fits in is clothes these days.
i think that cg is implying brummie is doing the bidding of SOMEONE in mozzers camp. someone very close to the mozzer.

It's alarming how baggy his clothes fit him, but with his shirt off he looks perfectly healthy. Giving up dairy made his lose weight but he needs clothes in his new size.

I thought you were leaving (again)?

You'll NEVER leave. Just like you'll NEVER try to write an article "challenging" Morrissey for the national press. Fake.

No, I'm NEVER EVER! going to leave, not this thread, anyway. It's now a shrine to delusionality called
"The Silence Of The Fans" and how they ignored his Cheesetarianism for 32 years. But I won't be straying from here much, so why don't you lot all just f*** off and leave me to enjoy my awesome VICTORY AGAINST THE CHEESETARIAN CRANK-FRAUD IDOL WITH FEET OF STINKY CHEESE!

best
BB

Ok, so I'm lying in my bed, and I'm thinking about profit and debt and neither one particularly appeals to me...

How do I become more Vegan? Well, my investment portfolio is a real challenge. How do I invest in Vegan companies in a way that nourishes and support their vision even if they're not very well run and more profitable investments are in the Dominator Death Cult arena?

I wonder where Morrissey's wealth is stored? In what asset classes? I think I need to scrutinise his investment portfolio after his diet. Anyone know where I can get leads on this one? If so, can you lurkers send details to "The Secretary"? Thanks.

best
BB

“Journeys” Into Speciesism

For some reason that eludes me, some animal advocates believe that because it took them while to go vegan, the position of the animal rights movement should be that individual “journeys” are just fine.

But that is absurd.

Imagine someone saying, “It took me a while to stop being a racist so I think that the civil rights movement should promote the idea that it’s fine for everyone to learn to embrace equality at their own pace. If someone thinks that it’s okay to discriminate against people of color, we cannot make judgments. To say that equality is an unequivocal moral baseline is to take a ‘my way or the highway’ approach. We need baby steps. Let’s start with Racist-Joke Free Monday.”

If someone said that, we would think that such a person was seriously confused and did not understand the nature of morality.

Those who say this in the animal context are similarly seriously confused about what morality means. And if they agree that “baby steps” are not acceptable when it comes to racist discrimination but are acceptable in the animal context, they’re just being speciesist.
We should always seek to teach others in a nonviolent manner. But we have an obligation to the animals to be crystal clear that the moral status of nonhumans means that any exploitation–however “humane”–is morally unjustifiable.
We would never say that racism (or sexism or homophobia or any other sort of human discrimination) is acceptable if it is “humane” or if we eliminate “the worst abuses.” We would never say that we should “meet racists (or sexists or heterosexists) where they are” and respect that they are on a “journey.”
Let’s stop being speciesist and saying such things where nonhuman animals are concerned.
Let’s embrace animal rights.

Gary Francione

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/journeys-into-speciesism/#.VTHDrpN8s4s

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/journeys-into-speciesism/#.VTHDrpN8s4s

Last edited:
your histrionic overreaction, and over the top barrage of insults, only confirms what the anon theorized.

'histrionic overreaction' is your impression/definition, i'd say it's my temperament, evident in writing-style :rofl:

as i know that i'm not poster 'sorrow of stamford bridge' or 'surface', i have right to characterize everyone who says so as paranoid.

but that anon was only flaming, wasn't he? :D so he cannot be offended because i tried to explain my identity. :)

'over the top barrage of insults' is, again, your impression, i was only defining how i see their scribblings.

scribblings, yes, but you are free to nominate those posters for nobel in literature, peace or something and to continue with communication in understanding and appreciation. i'm okay with it, it's your 'world' - share it with joy.

but 'm out of it. and proud of being out.

so, please, do not feel offended, it's just a state of things here. take it as i took the fact that morrissey's site is overloaded with ugly, meaningless rubbish but decided to stay because of the other, good things here.

i hope you understood.

No! Don't do that! Because then you'll be banned for contravening the TOS, you tosspot! Imagine if DavidT was party to the lynch-mob from Moz-Solo hunting down BB and killing him/her/it/them? After his ordeals lying awake at night worrying that Morrissey's gangsters would turn up any minute, you can't think he'd allow you to post BB's ravings elsewhere under the same fake name he faced legal action for using here? Anyway, BB has a NCND policy as he's military trained. Any and all such troll-attempts are met with 'Neither Confirm Nor Deny'. And what would you Moz vigilantes actually do? Swim across the Atlantic? Get a cheap bus ticket to Birmingham to try and find his pied a terre? Or head out into The Shire to locate his fortress bunker? Or maybe you'd bombard his house with pizzas or something truly original like that? After all, if you were to turn up on any other site denouncing anyone as BB, what do you think the reaction of the audience there would be? Shock? Outrage that their childhood friend is not just a suave, sexy amusing dinner party host, but is also A DEMONIC INTERWEB TROLL! Do you think they'd disassociate from BB and shun him in polite society? That the local press would run a story? Or is it more likely that they're all in on the lulz and would either troll you to high heaven with fake disgust or just sigh and say, "Oh, no! Not again! I thought this stuff had stopped. What the f*** do you think BB will do this time? Fake a nervous breakdown? Post tearful confessions and beg for forgiveness? Make a donation to Morrissey's favourite cat charity? Or just ignore it with Neither Confirm Nor Deny, whilst tracking the trolls and dreaming up a delightful response. A response that might not come for years." There are 'entities' reading this site who live in fear because they know their details were passed to BB via that legally embargoed email address, thus bypassing the prying site moderators. They also know BB has hard drives of content from the early Wild West days of this site and....they sincerely hope he'll never reveal their japes and pranks, especially not to law enforcement in the States. Of course, BB wouldn't do such a thing as he has ethics. You might want to consider that RB was harassed by dedicated trolls from this site both online and in real life. You're not intimidating me, you prick, but you're probably triggering her PTSD from a decade ago. How many threats do you think BB gets a week for his outrageous political views on various sites? Do you think he gives a f***? Or just *rollseyes* and issues and signes an NCND order to Sharon? Sharon loves a troll war, but she's busy at Glastonbury. But no worries, all trolls are serviced, but usually only at least a year after their 'pranks', just when they think they're safe, then.....their life goes up in flames as the vengeance of Sharon rains down. I trust this detailed reply is helpful to you and, seriously dude, just ignore CG's private messages. She's disturbed, don't encourage the poor creature. BB's got a PM from CG about Viva Hate which CG would be very, very mindful of before she starts anymore of her inept, idiotic backscreen antics. Just pass all of it on to Morrissey's lawyer and management so they can get legal on my arse. I mean, it's not as if they can't access exactly the same fake trail leading to a trap that you've wasted your vanishing brain cells on. Think about why Morrissey hasn't stopped BB when all he has to do is issue a 'cease and desist' order. No, really, really think about it. *Lightbulb*? LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL! All BB would do is break open a beer, chug-a-lugging himself into a coma of hysterical laughter as he ticks another victory on his troll bingo card. Bye now!

best
BB

best
BB

Thanks for all that shit, you are a troll, nothing more nothing less. Anyway must dash, 10k this morning, 8 weeks to marathon for me and the missus.

What does missus Brummie Boy get up to Handy, while you wither your life away on here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all that shit, you are a troll, nothing more nothing less. Anyway must dash, 10k this morning, 8 weeks to marathon for me and the missus.

What does missus Brummie Boy get up to Handy, while you wither your life away on here?

Not just a troll, but the uber-troll of the Interwebz. Enjoy your run, come back for another bitch-slap anytime. Or turn up at one of BB's many houses and ask his 'wife' what she thinks. It would be your last day on earth, mate.

best
BB

Not just a troll, but the uber-troll of the Interwebz. Enjoy your run, come back for another bitch-slap anytime. Or turn up at one of BB's many houses and ask his 'wife' what she thinks. It would be your last day on earth, mate.

best
BB

Why on earth would i want to turn up at those scuzzy shit holes you rent? By the way if i did, it wouldn't be may last day on earth, fool.

Must go, the beach is looking inviting. I also have a few houses and tend to spend the summer at this one :)

best
BB

Still here? I thought you were leaving (again)?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom