TTY: Kato: photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

Kato is the sidekick of The Green Hornet, played by Bruce Lee in the Green Hornet television series. Maybe Morrissey is a fan of the show and Sam was feeling bored.

It feels like SER is the KY of shitty photoshops. Morrissey wants it to be a thing so bad.. just as he wanted Kristeen Young to be a thing.

Bowie should be on the front page. Forever. With Morrissey as a micro-image in the footer. That's the correct correlation between the Everest talents of David and the risible troll-fest of 'radical' that is the Stretford Pseud.

It's been a fun, what? 8 hours on this return but off again now. To immerse myself in mourning Wogan. And Bowie... as long as I live and breathe I'll be mourning Bowie. I'll keep a glance at this site's Twitter feed for the next epicFAIL! attempt by Mollissey to troll Bowie.

f*** Morrissey
Steve Barnett is the real Wolvo Superhero for telling Morrissey to man up or f*** off. May the day come soon when Morrissey f***s off this planet for good.

BB

Why don't you just get a life-size poster of Bowie, glue it on the wall of your bedroom and masturbate to it.

i like that pic actually. not a fan of his work in the past to much but this is nice. trying to crack moz and gain all the secrets. maybe hes just really really trying to listen to the man whole heartedly. maybe hes just trying to find a way in

This is actually very beautiful.

This was obviously quickly knocked off to take the hear off mozzer. Unfortunately it just underlines what a shambles Morrissey world has become

It feels like SER is the KY of shitty photoshops. Morrissey wants it to be a thing so bad.. just as he wanted Kristeen Young to be a thing.
Kristeen had some talent, Kristeen at least put herself In situations to get where she is, showed a shrewd side . Sam is ridiculous. Zero talent and not a thing to offer. Even Kristeen thought Sam was a joke from the talk I hear. There was little Sam wearing her tshirts, posting his pictures on her page while all the time everyone was laughing.
I reckon Morrissey is usimg his nephew Charlie Price look alike to take away attention. He did you see Kristeen in that way.

Why am I starting to think all of Morrissey's rants and posts on TTY were not really Morrissey's words but Sam trying to pass himself off as his uncle?

Why am I starting to think all of Morrissey's rants and posts on TTY were not really Morrissey's words but Sam trying to pass himself off as his uncle?

that would mae sense given some of the photos weve seen there but it all seems a little cloak and dagger for me. i just dont care all that much about tty one way or the other. i think i maybe was there once from a link here

I'm not sure about this. Like you mention with KY, I think in recent years he prefers to surround himself with those he feels superior to. Those that won't take away one ray of light from his spot light. KY will never reach a level of success close to The Killers (who I believe opened for him once). Too much talent there. So goodbye.

And TTY is just a car in the driveway with the keys left in it. As long as it is there when he wants to use it to post his musings, it doesn't appear he cares if SER uses it. It does after all draw attention to him if even only on this site.

Bruce Lee backdrop??? Bruce Lee bass drum logo?? What have you people been looking at during the concerts the last two years? The Morrissey Marketing Group, LTD-Sherman Oaks-Beverly Hills-Malibu obviously thought about the "not confirmed" Asian tour two years ago. Wake up dummies. It's called American Capitalism and Morrissey is the American king of it and now he is teaching lil' Sammy. Morrissey for President! Now, if he could just find a Kennedy that was his third cousin 100 years ago. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Kristeen had some talent, Kristeen at least put herself In situations to get where she is, showed a shrewd side . Sam is ridiculous. Zero talent and not a thing to offer. Even Kristeen thought Sam was a joke from the talk I hear. There was little Sam wearing her tshirts, posting his pictures on her page while all the time everyone was laughing.
I reckon Morrissey is usimg his nephew Charlie Price look alike to take away attention. He did you see Kristeen in that way.

what did you hear about KY saying about Sam?

Kristeen is bitter about everything and i am sure was jealous if that was the case. She was lucky she had Morrissey as a friend, in the end she didn't understand him and was her downfall. Opening videos much better than her anyway.

Poor Sam. It's like he's afflicted with this terrible disease, where every time he sees a photo he says "Damn - I like that picture. But do you know what would make it even better? If I stuck a photo of my uncle's face on it!" He probably wanders around the streets wearing glasses with a matching pair of miniature photo's of Morrissey's face glued to the lenses, so everyone he looks at has his uncle's face superimposed. I feel sorry for him, I really do.

This is the best comment I've read on this site in ages! :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom