TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
But you'll call an Italian-American a "silly sausage," so... I guess you pick and choose whom you feel gets to take offense at the things you say.

Urgh, you still secretly following me and decided to start mud-slinging?
Really pathetic indeed.

I was joking and Buzzetta didn't mind being called like that.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how the bone idle parasites, Trinity and Chayane are going to finance this dog meat tour?

Despite all the insults, it's actually quite remarkable that this irrelevant/out of date/past his sell-by date/has-been (delete as applicable) artist can play shows in places such as South Korea and Guam. Hopefully one or two new songs will appear ahead of the next record, a la 'People are the same everywhere/ Action is my middle name' etc.

Cheers.

The only thing "quite remarkable" is performing yet again more NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY engagements.
He's not called CrankFraud for nothing people ! Wise up y'all ffs !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The only thing "quite remarkable" is performing yet again more NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY engagements.
He's not called CrankFraud for nothing people ! Wise up y'all ffs !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

This planet is NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY but I believe there are good people amongst all the destruction..he wants to sing to some of them and they want to go hear him sing. Hfcfgxdvxbfxfh!cgdxfbcmbfcfbc!ngncmnfcnvdxghjm it will be nice.

Bloody hell! That picture!
Moz looks like Voldemort coming out of the back of Quirell's head in the first Harry Potter movie....this is gonna give me nightmares.
When will he stop passing off his nephew's sputum as great art?? It's ridiculous.... any 5year old with their dad's iphone could create something better.

I find it funny, except he could have done a better job with Jesse and Morrissey.

I wonder how the bone idle parasites, Trinity and Chayane are going to finance this dog meat tour?
They've been able to find the money for the past ten years, so I'm sure they'll have no problem adding these dates to their credit card bill.

I almost never come here anymore, as you must know.

"I was joking," says Donald Trump. "I do really well with the Blacks. I have lots of black friends," says Donald Trump. Sure, Donald. Sure. It was only a joke.

Some items are jokes / debatable, depends how PC you want to get. I saw a post making fun of Russian accents but no one said anything about that. If you want to continue off-topic discussion please discuss in the site feedback forum.

Yes, I also would like to know the reason for approving the racist anonymous post.

Excuse me, I have to point out that only one fellow moderator uses c word in here.
I never use such an extreme derogatory word.

Some items are jokes / debatable, depends how PC you want to get. I saw a post making fun of Russian accents but no one said anything about that. If you want to continue off-topic discussion please discuss in the site feedback forum.

Ha!

tumblr_n98mdjjXOg1r8v4r5o1_500.gif

This planet is NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY but I believe there are good people amongst all the destruction..he wants to sing to some of them and they want to go hear him sing. Hfcfgxdvxbfxfh!cgdxfbcmbfcfbc!ngncmnfcnvdxghjm it will be nice.

he plays these areas because nobody else ventures into them, and are thus the only countries he can draw a crowd. most will attend as if were a curiosity, not even knowing who he is.
who would have guessed that our paladin would end this way. reduced to the secondary dog eating market.

Back
Top Bottom