TTY: Morrissey's novel "List of the Lost" out in September

www.themouthmagazine.com have done this on their Twitter feed. Nice!

24xmdqs.jpg

I really wish that was the actual cover.

It's a numeric, chronological list of all the pages retracted from Autobiography.

List of the lost ?
Could it be a a list of the lost performances due to diva cancellations.
List of lost recording contracts.
List of lost friendships cause he's an awkward twunt.
List of lost disgruntled following
List of lost old Roman cheese recipes
List of lost celebrity death files/statements
List of lost number one song lyrics

I bet J k Rowling's got squeaky bum time

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I don't. Including old (or any) lyrics about writing on the cover of his novel would be kinda tacky.

yeah i agree with the no there. maybe itll just be a simple idea of a person taking inventory of there life and realizing in total all of the things theyve lost or that lifes taken from them and upon reflection ponders there meaning and importance to the person at this point in time. maybe close to a time of death when they feel they might loose everything.

as for publisher interference, after the sales of autobiography i think theyll bend over backwards to let him do whatever he wants to do.

as for chapeters and the writing style, dont read melville or swans way just for starters. especially melville

i wonder what names joyce, johnny, damon, jake et al, will be given? female names?
will there be sex scenes or will it be a measured novel, where the protagonists spend days on end staring out the window during the rainy season.

no usa release? no demand?
if there is no release across the pond, i assume there was no advance.

Re: Article: TTY: Morrissey's novel ”List of the Lost” out in September

Your not very good at this Gregor I suggest you do your homework and visit the Australian book signing posts.
Report back when you've worked it out.

Stop pretending to be me! I am the real Butcher... here to annoy and be a pest to every fan on this site...

Baz is addicted to meat pies and in turn the author is addicted to Kerrygold Dubliner cheese once they discover each other's guilty secrets they make a pact to plough on and embark on a world adventure tirelessly performing the same songs over and over again to a cult audiance whilst sampling various pies and cheeses the world has to offer. But things take a dramatic twist when the rider list gets lost only to be printed on the worldwide internet for all the cult followers to see for themselves ! Kerrygold Dubliner cheese !
Can Moz and Baz face the cult and dupe them one more time ?

Stop pretending to be me! I am the real Butcher... here to annoy and be a pest to every fan on this site...

List of the lost ?

My guess is it will be a sort of 21st century version of À Rebours, the decadent classic by JK Huysmans. It will be about a solitary recluse who lives his life vicarioulsy through the vision of other 'lost' thinkers and poets - Lou Reed, Marc Bolan, Oscar Wilde...

I hope so then I can tell him it's because of him I have children.

I didn't realize you were a woman. Congratulations to you and Morrissey. Boy or Girl?

Not very good at what? Keeping track of all the insane posts posted on these insane boards by ludicrous trolls such as yourself?

And to the anonymous poster who was referring to the gravestone;
I had forgotten about that quote. I stand corrected!

Benny's jealous cos' Morrissey has a novel coming out and all Benny's done is complete 50,000 anti-Moz rants to Morrissey Solo. Benny Boy was thinking of compiling them into a collection but even his Mum wouldn't buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

List of the lost ?

It could be a list of rejection slips that you've received from satirical magazines.

Re: Article: TTY: Morrissey's novel "List of the Lost" out in September

Why did you think Autobiography would be a dud?

Because I'd read some of Morrissey's prose from the early 80s. Seriously, did you read that fanzine thing about Sandie Shaw that was posted recently?

I'm late to the party, had a busy weekend. This novel "List Of The Lost" along with "I'll Never Write My Memoirs" by Grace Jones both out in September! Great news.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom