TTY: New Morrissey T-shirt

- OLink from an anonymous person:

New Morrissey T-shirt - true-to-you.net
15 March 2017

39758_baldwin_tshirt.jpg

Available at forthcoming Morrissey shows in North America.
Also available on Mporium.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited:
No straining or emulating here Peter. Log off and wrap yourself in cotton wool. You won't be missed. :handwaving:
That's just nasty. Are you like this face to face? The lack of emotional intelligence is saddening. Are proud of being a bit of a shit?

That's just nasty. Are you like this face to face? The lack of emotional intelligence is saddening. Are proud of being a bit of a shit?

Are you a fully grown adult? I'm assuming you're not a Brit or you'd be accustomed to snarky banter. Yes, in real life people I know have a sense of humour, mercilessly rib each other, but it's never malicious or personal. Maybe it's a way to bypass the tedious disingenuous niceties of the rest of the world.

Are you a fully grown adult? I'm assuming you're not a Brit or you'd be accustomed to snarky banter. Yes, in real life people I know have a sense of humour, mercilessly rib each other, but it's never malicious or personal. Maybe it's a way to bypass the tedious disingenuous niceties of the rest of the world.
Why do I never learn. Do not engage with the trolls.
They will always be much better than me at spewing nastiness and bile.
You get on with it. I'm done talking to the likes of you.
The last word is yours (I can't wait).

You know, I totally agree with you here. I mean it is an absolute slaughter sometimes how deep we cut when me and my friends are chopping it up though. We can see face to face and know it's all good though. No harm no foul. But I don't do it to people who don't know me IRL.

I do think that there are some very emotionally sensitive people who don't have those close relationships with a lot of people they can really tease around like that. So I think they may really take it serious, and that would be hurtful to them. I do see that.

I think morrissey says hurtful stuff to and about people in public. Did you hear that, morrissey says hurtful stuff to and about people. I wonder if he knows people hurt over stuff like that.

Oh, I was rambling there, I am listening to the ocean blue ultramarine while typing and that shit is happy stuff. Anyway. Agree with you ugly.

This world is stupid.
If that T-shirt was racist, then Patti Smith is racist too... except that she isn't.

You know, I totally agree with you here. I mean it is an absolute slaughter sometimes how deep we cut when me and my friends are chopping it up though. We can see face to face and know it's all good though. No harm no foul. But I don't do it to people who don't know me IRL.

I do think that there are some very emotionally sensitive people who don't have those close relationships with a lot of people they can really tease around like that. So I think they may really take it serious, and that would be hurtful to them. I do see that.

I think morrissey says hurtful stuff to and about people in public. Did you hear that, morrissey says hurtful stuff to and about people. I wonder if he knows people hurt over stuff like that.

Oh, I was rambling there, I am listening to the ocean blue ultramarine while typing and that shit is happy stuff. Anyway. Agree with you ugly.
Hi No. 1 Uno
I hope I can have a more adult conversation with you. You seem a much more reasonable sort.
Look, all I was saying that using autism as a joke was wrong.
If you think that's OK why not move on to other groups? Is it so wrong to suggest that there are people who need our respect and kindness and that life is hard enough anyway.
I see it as the tyranny of the supposedly well being although that may be chimera as we all carry something.
May I add, I am not offended. It is not about me.

Last edited:
Hi No. 1,
I hope I can have a more adult conversation with you. You seem a much more reasonable sort.
If you think that's OK why not move on to other groups? Is it so wrong to suggest that there are people who need our respect and kindness and that life is hard enough anyway.
I see it as the tyranny of the supposedly well being although that may be chimera as we all carry something.

Ahaha! I'm not the only one to misunderstand Nooneyouknow's user name! :lbf:

Hey QQQ, thanks but what is ' No one you know'?

I don’t know.
I thought it was funny to have another meaning of the word number one and at the same time saying “No one you know”. The contradiction.

If there is more to it, I guess we will be informed. ;)

I don’t know.
I thought it was funny to have another meaning of the word number one and at the same time saying “No one you know”. The contradiction.

If there is more to it, I guess we will be informed. ;)
Oh I see. I thought it was a song or something.
Thanks QQQ. You really are one of the stars here.

Oh I see. I thought it was a song or something.
Thanks QQQ. You really are one of the stars here.

That’s very nice to say and you are very kind but I definitely am not.

I have a great admiration for posters who get their info and content about MoZ from everywhere and share it here. They are the stars.

Compared to them I am a minor piece of rock floating around somewhere in the Andromeda solar system.

:squiffy:

That’s very nice to say and you are very kind but I definitely am not.

I have a great admiration for posters who get their info and content about MoZ from everywhere and share it here. They are the stars.

Compared to them I am a minor piece of rock floating around somewhere in the Andromeda solar system.

:squiffy:

Hi No. 1 Uno
May I add, I am not offended. It is not about me.

IRL you are soooooo correct. But this is the internet, acting out takes on many forms, yours and mine included.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom