TTY: Plea to Peru

Plea to Peru - true-to-you.net
15 December 2015

As the world changes and progresses in a thousand positive ways, the torture of bulls continues in Peru. It is termed bullfighting even though no fight is possible: the bull has no defense against a large parade of miserably gleeful 'bullfighters', their superiority complex so full of airs and graces, yet unable to face the bull without a slew of weaponry and support. Bull torture has no forgiveness. Diabolically contrived, the 'bullfight' is a Peruvian tradition, as was black slavery. It is an old imperial formula that still exists only in pursuit of the stupidity of money. No matter how much blood and death there is in the bullring ... there can never be enough.
After the pathetic spectacle, the articulate animal is split open from neck to belly and emptied out. In 2015!? In civil Peru!? Such an ancient ache shreds Peruvian society, and drops any civilization low on the totem pole.
Duty to the human soul demands the abolition of this savagery. Please blast Pedro Cateriano with a call for change, with social justice for animals at any cost.
The world has moved on, and Peru must also. Otherwise, what is the point of anything? Must savagery always have the final word? Bulls have no rights simply because they cannot speak Spanish?
Why don't the bullfighters simply fight one another ... to the death?

Photograph below shows Peruvian bull-torturer Andres Roca Rey engaging in bloodlust. Oh, Andres, just LOOK at yourself ... is this all that your life is for? Is this all that your heart and soul are worth?

Morrissey
13 December 2015
Buenos Aires.

12369906_476790995779258_231866454_o.jpg

That pic is awesome. That mexican guy got wasted, but unfortunately that bull was probably tortured more before it was killed after what it did. Anonymous-

"The world has moved on, and Peru must also. Otherwise, what is the point of anything? Must savagery always have the final word? Bulls have no rights simply because they cannot speak Spanish?"

So true.

Last edited by a moderator:
"After the pathetic spectacle, the articulate animal is split open from neck to belly and emptied out."

Articulate? Can Morrissey hold conversations with animals now, like Dr Doolittle?

Cheering suffering, whether animal or human, is a c***'s trick. Stop it.

Nah, no dice. The human willingly put themself in that situation with the single purpose to cause suffering to another being. Deserved. The fact you're just so blinded by being anything anti-Morrissey related that is its overruled logic.

Nah, no dice. The human willingly put themself in that situation with the single purpose to cause suffering to another being. Deserved. The fact you're just so blinded by being anything anti-Morrissey related that is its overruled logic.

Are you going to be the executioner? No? Then STFU!

"After the pathetic spectacle, the articulate animal is split open from neck to belly and emptied out."

Articulate? Can Morrissey hold conversations with animals now, like Dr Doolittle?

Yes he goes under the name dr.dungspittle.

The point remains ; and the fact that you're so blinded by attempts to attack anything you've agreed with makes you a reactionary dick. You agree with my point but can't help get a dig in, where evidence to support your secondary point simply does not exist. Post specific links and evidence. Go right ahead. Not vague feelings, specific links.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really need to use that kind of language?

Yes, it's common vernacular round here. What's your point?

The point remains ; and the fact that you're so blinded by attempts to attack anything you've agreed with makes you a reactionary dick. You agree with my point but can't help get a dig in, where evidence to support your secondary point simply does not exist. Post specific links and evidence. Go right ahead. Not vague feelings, specific links.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it's common vernacular round here. What's your point?
Reactionary dicks are the rule here. They go by the name of BB, Barmeycorn and yourself.
You want evidence? Specific links?

Bullfighters, hunters, or any other asshole whose main goal is to torture and viciously murder an animal in the name of fame, glory, money or sport, should never be mourned or felt sorry for should they be maimed or killed in the process. Yes, they asked for it, therefore they deserve the outcome. I will always cheer for the animal and if that makes me a c***, then so be it. And Morrissey has nothing to do with how I feel, by the way, so don't even start. There is nothing wrong with his plea to end bullfighting or showing what happened to the idiot who thought he could take on the bull. It's a hideous "sport". People who kill innocent animals are f***ing cowards. Period.

You may well be against bullfighting, but your initial post was a dig at Morrissey. The proof is in your very response, "Stop it.", which is clearly aimed at his statement. Who else would you be talking to?

You may well be against bullfighting, but your initial post was a dig at Morrissey. The proof is in your very response, "Stop it.", which is clearly aimed at his statement. Who else would you be talking to?

Absolute 100% f***ing bullshit. How could you possibly know the feelings behind my post? You and others here jump on the bandwagon. Haters? f*** off. Find the evidence . Get me some links. You won't find them because they never existed. I have said time and time and time again I do not hate Morrissey and you will find exactly 0% evidence to the contrary. Don't second guess my thoughts. You have no idea. At all

A knife-wielding man attempts to viciously maim and kill an unarmed woman for the sheer fun/glory/sport of it. The tables are turned and the woman succeeds in delivering an agonising wound upon her attacker. Someone praises the woman and laughs at the misfortune of her attacker. Is that person a c***?

Absolute 100% f***ing bullshit. How could you possibly know the feelings behind my post? You and others here jump on the bandwagon. Haters? f*** off. Find the evidence . Get me some links. You won't find them because they never existed. I have said time and time and time again I do not hate Morrissey and you will find exactly 0% evidence to the contrary. Don't second guess my thoughts. You have no idea. At all
We cannot know your feelings but we do know your actions.
Not once do you speak out against vile trolls like BB and Barmeycunt.
Yet you constantly bash and berate good-natured fans, inflicting insult on insult on them in the process.

Maybe you don't hate Morrissey, but you have showed little evidence that you like him very much, have you?

We cannot know your feelings but we do know your actions.
Not once do you speak out against vile trolls like BB and Barmeycunt.
Yet you constantly bash and berate good-natured fans, inflicting insult on insult on them in the process.

Maybe you don't hate Morrissey, but you have showed little evidence that you like him very much, have you?

You're full of shit mate. Your rationale is 'if you're not against them, you must be with them'. You're so entrenched you can't see it any other way. AND you are so desperate to nail something on me, and fail - time after time after time. Zero evidence for ANY of your claims. Ever. I know exactly who I am, and what I mean. Your failure to see it any other way says so much about you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom