TTY: September UK dates (Hull Sep. 18, London Sep. 20 and 21)

Re: TTY: September UK Dates

OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIKED THIS POST ALSO PURCHASED BLACK CURTAINS !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I always thought that after the sage gig in 2006 , he seemed pissed off with newcastle .... i know he did the metro arena late 2006 but that was a bit of a cash cow ...its a pity because city hall 2004 was brilliant and i am old enough to have attended your arsenal tour in 92 when the front 6 rows were smashed up in a seated mosh pit . ..i tell you where i would love to see him in the north east ... the summer gigs at the mouth of tyne festival .... at tynemouth priory. Its the specials and paul heaton this year and was weller last year ... i am off to see rufus wainwright at the playhouse next week as part of the festival ... seems like someone at north tyneside council has taste and lets face it ...if u know it , whitley bay is the epitomy of the seaside town they want to close down.

Mouth of the tyne would be a dream but I doubt it would ever happen. And believe me, I know, I live in Whitley.

£72.60 for a standing ticket in London. Is he having a laugh?

Don't worry or panic my friend.
His people give the many in-sold tix away to make look full, like they did around Covent Garden last time he performed.
All you have to work out is where they'll be handing them out and BINGO!

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Ladies, turkeys and gentlemen, is there anyway to get the standing tics for cheaper. I want to attended both London dates. But it's hella expensive. I want two chances to give him something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladies, turkeys and gentlemen, is there anyway to get the standing tics for cheaper. I want to attended both London dates. But it's hella expensive. I want two chances to give him something.

You could try blowing members of the band/crew and getting on the guest list? Hey - it works for me!

You could try blowing members of the band/crew and getting on the guest list? Hey - it works for me!

Alright i'm on. Who,how and for how long :rofl: do i start with Boz and move myself up to moz.

£72.60 for a standing ticket in London. Is he having a laugh?

Not only he. And not only in London. Sad news for a person recently fired who will never get a UK visa. But it gives a little hope for an autumn European tour...

Oh, Moz never gets involved in these sordid events himself. He just looks on, laughing wildly, as you get down on your knees and give Boz your best rusty trombone. Depending on your performance, and whether you are able to make a recognisable New York Dolls song emanate from within those Stygian depths, he may put you on the guestlist.
Or so I have heard.

Oh, Moz never gets involved in these sordid events himself. He just looks on, laughing wildly, as you get down on your knees and give Boz your best rusty trombone. Depending on your performance, and whether you are able to make a recognisable New York Dolls song emanate from within those Stygian depths, he may put you on the guestlist.
Or so I have heard.

God bless you, you made me laugh like a manic. Poor boz if he read this.... I had to google somethings but :lbf:

Why never Manchester? I don't get it. Maybe the venue refuse not to sell meat? Who knows. Leeds would be great! If not Hull it is. Does anyone know the ticket prices? ....

Why never Manchester? I don't get it. Maybe the venue refuse not to sell meat? Who knows. Leeds would be great! If not Hull it is. Does anyone know the ticket prices?

Regarding ticket prices, you find a link in page 2 #33.

Why never Manchester? It's because he hates Manchester and England, but that's where he needs to go when he needs quick cash. It's not like you people can just go to Redondo Beach on July 4th and see Morrissey enjoying a fire works show commemorating the destruction and humiliation of England like I can. Kind of ironic. Anonymous-

Why never Manchester? It's because he hates Manchester and England, but that's where he needs to go when he needs quick cash. It's not like you people can just go to Redondo Beach on July 4th and see Morrissey enjoying a fire works show like I can. Anonymous-

You do not have any intelligence / common sense to check the facts.

You haven't bother to listen to bootleg recordings of 2002 Royal Albert Hall gig?

Morrissey said that Manchester Evening News published an article that he hated Manchester, but he denied it!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom