TTY: To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch info from editors; Foreword written by Morrissey

An anonymous person posts the link:

To Me You Are A Work Of Art: Book launch information from the book's editors - true-to-you.net
1 February 2016

to_me_you_are_a_work_of_art_book_cover.jpg

To Me You Are A Work Of Art is a photographic collection of tattoos showcasing love, dedication and passion for Morrissey and the Smiths.

This 192-page hardcover book was compiled by Julian Chavez and Anthony Amor, with a special heartfelt foreword graciously written by MORRISSEY.

The book is limited to 2,000 copies worldwide and is now available at the following website.

www.tomeyouareaworkofart.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY news: Book launch - 'To Me You Are a Work of Art'

Congratulations? People send in photographs, they stick them together on a page, send it to the printers..... they get hailed as authors.....

they traveled to multiple cities and organised photo shoots for fans to come to. As far as I know, no submissions were allowed

Yeah, Julian has got free barrier walk-ins to shows for years, so they did some photo sessions at venues around tour dates.

Yeah, Julian has got free barrier walk-ins to shows for years, so they did some photo sessions at venues around tour dates.

I'm more amazed how Julian got on the guestlist as he hardly did any shows prior to getting on the guestlist and has no idea what it's like to queue for a Moz gig unlike most of the people who did that before getting on the guestlist. A strange one indeed!

Can't speak for much else (as i've yet to see the book) but I know some photos were taken at the night we did here in Toronto, Canada (eh). So technically, it's not strictly USA.

Anthony Abore.

Crap book, full of awful cretins. Lets hope f***tard Felton doesn't do a British effort.

Tough crowd but accurate. A conversation with Anthony is as interesting as a conversation with your wall when you're not high.

I'm more amazed how Julian got on the guestlist as he hardly did any shows prior to getting on the guestlist and has no idea what it's like to queue for a Moz gig unlike most of the people who did that before getting on the guestlist. A strange one indeed!

He serves as Julia's bodyguard in a sense. I noticed the last several shows I've been near the front, that when the crush begins towards the end, she gets in front of him and is sheltered by him, every time. Whether that has something to do with his guestlist access or not, I don't know.

He serves as Julia's bodyguard in a sense. I noticed the last several shows I've been near the front, that when the crush begins towards the end, she gets in front of him and is sheltered by him, every time. Whether that has something to do with his guestlist access or not, I don't know.

Possibly but it's wrong since he hasn't queued properly for gigs and has no idea why'd it's like. At least some others on the Guestlist know what it's like to queue in the cold for years beforehand.

Poorly sold book and an event in LA soon to try and sell more books. Not surprising it's poorly sold. The price for starters.

Possibly but it's wrong since he hasn't queued properly for gigs and has no idea why'd it's like. At least some others on the Guestlist know what it's like to queue in the cold for years beforehand.

Poorly sold book and an event in LA soon to try and sell more books. Not surprising it's poorly sold. The price for starters.

All other things aside, your idea that guest list access must be "earned" via years of hardship by queuing in poor weather (whilst being pierced by swords of the Roman Guard?) - is laughable.

Damn. I wish my girlfriend's boobs were as big as those. :(
Well some girls are bigger than others... Some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom