TTY: Universal Music - response to denial

An anonymous person posts the link:

Universal Music - true-to-you.net
25 November 2015

Universal Music (London) have denied refusing to re-issue Morrissey's I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris in support of the victims of the recent Paris atrocities.
Morrissey is in possession of a letter from John Reid at Russells (London) in which it is clearly stated that David Joseph of Universal Music (London) has no interest in re-issuing I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris, but has instead planned his own tribute to the Paris victims for December which will only involve current Universal bands.
Universal Music has claimed to be "hurt" by the suggestion that such a letter exists.
The letter can be freely made available to anyone who wishes to read it.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why would I be 'praying for peoples deaths' ?

That's a f***ing bizarre thing to say."

"The lack of moral heroism from Karla de los Angeles and her co-killers Hilda Tenorio and Lupita Lopez represents the very worst aspects of Mexican life, and for 2015 I wish all three women the very worst, for the very worst is their rightful due." - Morrissey, January 1 2015 http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150102_01

"Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea, although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off. It shall be worth the wait for all of us." - Morrissey, October 20 2015 http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_151020_02

As you can see, it has been a f***ing bizarre year hasn't it?

"The not very clever round up of evil bores... & I don't feel like doing a google search..But from what I know Adolph Hitler
had a special diet for health concerns not animal welfare concerns(not proven why he was vegetarian)."

About as clever as saying that by changing our diets we could save the world. Save it from what? Gout?

"And anyways, I'm not talking about a few today I'm talking about ALL tomorrow. Though the world must start somewhere and how? I just don't know. As I said it's too complicated to get into here."

How about we start by abolishing religion instead.

"I don't think I could include you in that 'us'. Take that how ever you choose. ;)"

Oh no! Now I can finally free up my weekends so I can watch football.

First, I find it interesting how you've just now edited your first reply to my post :

In your first reply you wrote 'praying for peoples deaths' (see post #78)

Then you went back and changed it to ' soon you'll be cheering for the bulls' etc...(post#76)

WHY is that ?

Anyhow, You lumped me in with your 'idea' of what Vegans are without even knowing what my diet is.

Then I suppose you're asking me (?) to defend M's statements. Which he nor I or anyone has to do. EVER.

Though since you brought it up. It seems reasonable in the context of of what his emotional state and reaction to
those persons on those subjects were (the subject being animal cruelty) and why he said/wrote the things he did.
Not 'bizarre' then, at all.

As I said in another post, I feel he/one must say things in an extreme way in order for those subjects (subjects one feels strongly about)to get the attention they need. And they do.
Even if it comes out sounding (as some have stated here on Solo)'childish,crude,ungraceful',blah,blah,blah.

Your criticism about the idea of changing our diets to save the world....

Well, just do some homework and you'll see what's happening to this world BECAUSE of (to you not so important)
our choices of what we eat.

And I AGREE, Well I don't know about 'abolishing' But just like the eating of animals,the tyranny of religion and other forms of 'tradition' that keeps us all chained to the Stone Age(directly or indirectly), WILL have to be dealt with, But again (unfortunately) it's going to take time.

Oh you were going to watch football NO MATTER what happens or what atrocities take place, I hope whatever does happen ...that they don't interrupt your very important game.

:straightface:

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you but no amount of ass kissing will get Morrissey to accept your Facebook friend request.

Ah Vegans. First it is all love and roses, change the world one meal at a time. But soon you'll be cheering for the bulls and comparing terrorist attacks to atrocities at Red Lobster. I took great care to include you in this category just as you took great care in your choice of words when you referred to us as the human animal species :)

just curious about these edit changes. I myself re-edit what I post sometimes also. So no big deal.

I hate to break it to you but no amount of ass kissing will get Morrissey to accept your Facebook friend request.

Ah Vegans. First it is all love and roses, change the world one meal at a time. But soon you'll be cheering for the bulls and comparing terrorist attacks to atrocities at Red Lobster. I took great care to include you in this category just as you took great care in your choice of words when you referred to us as the human animal species :)

just curious about these edit changes. I myself re-edit what I post sometimes also. So no big deal.

Don't you have any comments to make on #ProfitFromParis ? How amusing that you vanish from this thread as soon as Morrissey's career suicide note is published via his sub-troll Boz Boorer? We can wait for you to find your composure...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom