Morrissey Central "TWITTERATI" (September 5, 2021)

Several people believe they are in correspondence with Morrissey via Twitter. We would like it to
be known that Morrissey has not ever been on either Twitter or Facebook, has not ever had accounts
with either, and does not ever intend to.
Beware of mimics.
Thank you.

"Signs" 😂
FWD.

Related items:

FDW is the person impersonating me impersonating Peter I take it!? ;)
The Twitter 'Not Moz' acc was used by Warners/BMG/Marketing and then had random people access it and post.
Recently, it appears to have fallen in line with IG and posts SER/Katsis or similar marketing/random junk.
Not active since April, but never was Morrissey, despite the press thinking the initial mistaken tweet was him.
("Spent The Day In Bed" - which was just advertising).
Regards,
FDW.

😳😁

FDW is the person impersonating me impersonating Peter I take it!? ;)
The Twitter 'Not Moz' acc was used by Warners/BMG/Marketing and then had random people access it and post.
Recently, it appears to have fallen in line with IG and posts SER/Katsis or similar marketing/random junk.
Not active since April, but never was Morrissey, despite the press thinking the initial mistaken tweet was him.
Regards,
FDW.
Morrissey has control of EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. You’re making out he’s a fool who doesn’t know what goes on. You really don’t understand how it works, do you? It is so obvious that M is all over Twitter, but obvious isn’t your friend. You think you know best, but actually you don’t do any thinking at all. No eyes and no brain - have you anything that actually works? Whether you wear your FWD dress or your Skinny one, you offer the same - nothing!

Must try harder.

Mr Chips

I haven't really got the inclination to read about this in much detail, just briefly, but am I right in thinking you've spent 10 actual years of your life posting entries on a blog repeatedly asserting that another man has/had a blog, and also that this same man posts on social media? Have I understood properly what you've been doing?

Uhh QUE KILOMBOOO!!
. In my opinion during the time I have been watching this site FWD does not seem to hate Morrissey, his role is quite neutral, but everything is rare here is all the time promoting Morrissey, most of us are lovers of Morri,. Sometimes I think Moz owns the solo, but then I say no, I don't know

Is this fake Morrissey messaging people asking them for money so he can release his new album?? Good angle for gullible fans.

Strange phenomenon you Ratten. It’s been your goal your whole adult life to have some sort of cult to lead. Adults who should know better hanging out of you creaming your every word, D Wilts et al bowing to your superior knowledge and massaging your own self inflated ego. I think you should pop into your local doctors and explain what you’ve been up to. I’m sure he/she would be able to quickly diagnose delusions.
Stalking and loitering is a deeply unattractive trait as well.
Bad bad people on the rise 🍄🍄🍄

Uhh QUE KILOMBOOO!!
. In my opinion during the time I have been watching this site FWD does not seem to hate Morrissey, his role is quite neutral, but everything is rare here is all the time promoting Morrissey, most of us are lovers of Morri,. Sometimes I think Moz owns the solo, but then I say no, I don't know

Moz hates Solo

Strange phenomenon you Ratten. It’s been your goal your whole adult life to have some sort of cult to lead. Adults who should know better hanging out of you creaming your every word, D Wilts et al bowing to your superior knowledge and massaging your own self inflated ego. I think you should pop into your local doctors and explain what you’ve been up to. I’m sure he/she would be able to quickly diagnose delusions.
Stalking and loitering is a deeply unattractive trait as well.
Bad bad people on the rise 🍄🍄🍄

He comes across a a proper tosser.

why? explain to me i don't know all these stories,i just want Moz:inseguro::inseguro:
I have no idea why he doesn't like the site but here are a couple of links -

http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2011/06/30/f***-morrissey-solo-com-t-shirt-bradford-video-photo/

I have no idea why he doesn't like the site but here are a couple of links -

Thank you ,and you think Moz reads here? ' ¿

Thank you ,and you think Moz reads here? ' ¿
Please let it be known that Morrissey has nor ever read a single word on the Morrissey Solo website and that he not ever intends to, ever.
Thank you
Morrissey

I haven't really got the inclination to read about this in much detail, just briefly, but am I right in thinking you've spent 10 actual years of your life posting entries on a blog repeatedly asserting that another man has/had a blog, and also that this same man posts on social media? Have I understood properly what you've been doing?
Good try in belittling what I have spent the past ten years doing with my mesmerising Following The Mozziah blogsite, but this isn’t just about ‘a man’, it’s about Morrissey. What he has been doing for the past ten years is fascinating….or perhaps you have no interest in Morrissey, in which case, why do you come here, and why, a aye a aye, do you hang around?
I suggest you read FTM from Day 1 - or you can wait until 2035 (possibly 2045) for the book version. The bit where Moz wears a blue rose for the first time is a particular favourite, as is the mention of the toothbrush in Long Island (Jan 2013).

More pretend from 'anon' - see IP hash 🐀
It's almost like being deceptive comes naturally.
FWD.

Now, now - let's be fair here - there may be a serious mental illness causing all this bollocks
And here he is…busted! You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? Your Mr nice guy pessoa, FWD needed Mr Nasty to help did he? You are so transparent. I blow my nose at you.

IP hash cretin, the thing that shows any registered user here that you are posting as 'Morr-ee-sey' too. If you'd like me to show your 'audience' your actual IP and the other poster's - you have but to ask.
Anyway, your ego-driven desperation for relevancy is excruciatingly painful to witness.
I suspect the only thing 'busted' is your temporal, parietal & occipital lobes, but you have a great day now.
Still no regards,
Someone in 2 parts of the country simultaneously :crazy:

'Beware of mimics
.'

Indeed. Morrissey has been impersonating the lead singer of The Smiths for three and a half decades.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom