Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt (Winter 2020)

Tyler The Creator's fashion brand has a "Pen is mightier than the sword" t-shirt in the preview for their next drop (Winter 2020 preview)
PRE_W20-068_1024x1024.jpg

Appears to be from the 1991 Kevin Cummins photo shoot:

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re doing our best captain birds eye... did you notice the other night when the crack and amusing posts were going back and forth??? Then all of a sudden they were all taken off, you remember???
The mods we’re moderating I suppose ... but yes I enjoy the banter, and so do you.... so let’s not stop.... Pisshead
Careful CazBaz, that one’s a bit tender since Morrissey kicked him to the kerb. Moreover, he has problematic delusions that he dropped Morrissey.

Let him down easy—and he might just get by.

Careful CazBaz, that one’s a bit tender since Morrissey kicked him to the kerb. Moreover, he has problematic delusions that he dropped Morrissey.

Let him down easy—and he might just get by.
Ohhh , sounds interesting Hovis , do you know his form!! I’m a bit unsure to be honest, what’s he done ?

He’s only been making a right prick of himself.
Thanks for the heads up, he’s one of the moz haters, so for me, it’s like a red rag to a bull..
But apparently me, you , Karen and a couple of others are going to Vegas to see moz next year🤣
See ya on the plane olde boy....
That’s if I can find the airport😂

Thanks for the heads up, he’s one of the moz haters, so for me, it’s like a red rag to a bull..
But apparently me, you , Karen and a couple of others are going to Vegas to see moz next year🤣
See ya on the plane olde boy....
That’s if I can find the airport😂
Great. We could get married.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom