Unofficial "Kiss Me A Lot" Video

Eurydice

Morrissey's nephew posted this today and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hope you enjoy it too.

(sorry if this was previously posted...feel free to move it if need be)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh thanks for letting me know I did wonder where all the hits were coming from

I love it smiler! When Eurydice showed it to me last night after work I couldn't stop smiling. It captures everything I love about a live Moz experience. :)

I love it smiler! When Eurydice showed it to me last night after work I couldn't stop smiling. It captures everything I love about a live Moz experience. :)

Indeed. Over and above the cancellations, the lawsuits, the unfortunate public statements, the recriminations, the rumors, the missed opportunities and the self-sabotage are nights like these.

A great Morrissey gig has been one of life's great revels: hilarious, sexy and inexplicable - always to be anticipated, never to be forgotten. :)

Kiss Me A Lot is a number one single in my head. It should be huge. Maybe Moz and his new label (whichever that is - Buddha? RSO?) can use your video! :thumb:

It's a reallty very catchy tune. Would be great on the radio. Someone's going to pick it for a TV advert (which may not be muchg of a compliment I realise) but it's got a great hook and obviously the lyrics will be something that advertisers will want to associate with. It's all good.

That desperately needed Morrissey recognition still eludes you, Smiler. Until I saw your videos, I hadn't seen a music video as thoroughly unimaginative and literal since "Land Down Under" by Men at Work. You might want to try quality, not quantity but I think that would actually require a shred of artistic inclination. Oh well...maybe your efforts would be more appreciated on the Midnight Oil forums?

but it doesn't elude me Viva - far from it.

but thanks for joining in....

but it doesn't elude me Viva - far from it.

but thanks for joining in....

seems impossible for some to be happy for others about anything. it was a good video as i said then and now and am always happy to see people doing something, being creative trying being brave etc. keep on making video as i need more of them in my life

Back
Top Bottom