Unseen(?) Smiths photos - Irish Tour 10/11/12 February 1986

haven’t seen most of these photos before and it’s all very atmospheric with the soundcheck too. there’s a description on the video explaining the story behind them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Mr or Mrs expert. You don’t understand my point of view at all. My home town. My history. My experience.

Perhaps you could expand on your vast experience and knowledge of Dundalk in the eighties or even now? Read the odd book eh?

I suspect that you’re not from Dundalk. Right?

I’m too long in the tooth to be patronised by you or anyone else.

A miserable lie.

You know I'm right.

You know I'm right.

The only thing i do know, is you don’t have, even the most basic understanding of Ireland.

Talk about something you do know about, rather than about something you have convinced yourself, you know about, after a few google searches, and what it says on the Brexiteer forums - echo chamber. (Look that up, its actually a very interesting concept).

Cause when you don’t know the basics, there is a very immediate, and a very obvious whiff, and collectively, your recent posts have a pungent stench, of a very basic - lack of knowledge, a total lack of facts, and quite clearly, a total lack of any personal experience whatsoever, about the subject matter.

The only thing i do know, is you don’t have, even the most basic understanding of Ireland.

Talk about something you do know about, rather than about something you have convinced yourself, you know about, after a few google searches, and what it says on the Brexiteer forums - echo chamber. (Look that up, its actually a very interesting concept).

Cause when you don’t know the basics, there is a very immediate, and a very obvious whiff, and collectively, your recent posts have a pungent stench, of a very basic - lack of knowledge, a total lack of facts, and quite clearly, a total lack of any personal experience whatsoever, about the subject matter.

Your scenting equipment, I can assure you, is below par.

Obviously my blunt opinions on Ireland (i.e the desperation of its majority to appear modern and please its corrupt globalist politicians with its various referendums and votes) have insulted you.

For that I can only apologise, as uncomfortable truths can sometimes rile the best of us.

I sympathise.

I know you’re a wanker.
It's your prerogative to think such things...

But I know my modern Irish (and English) history.

You sad internet troll. *sigh*.

You popping along to #mozarmy2019?(it’s in Manchester just in case your scant knowledge of history/geography/current affairs lets you down). I’ll be there at the Star & Garter all weekend. First Bank Holiday weekend in May. I’d love to have a face to face chat about my home town, my Irish heritage and your shallow grasp of Irish history. Failing that please give me a shout at my address in Dundalk. 56, St Alphonsis Road. I’m sure you’d prefer that than to hide behind a keyboard spouting ill informed crap.

You sad internet troll. *sigh*.

You popping along to #mozarmy2019?(it’s in Manchester just in case your scant knowledge of history/geography/current affairs lets you down). I’ll be there at the Star & Garter all weekend. First Bank Holiday weekend in May. I’d love to have a face to face chat about my home town, my Irish heritage and your shallow grasp of Irish history. Failing that please give me a shout at my address in Dundalk. 56, St Alphonsis Road. I’m sure you’d prefer that than to hide behind a keyboard spouting ill informed crap.

Do I want a date?

The answer, I'm afraid, is no.

Nice try though.

And by the way, you're in denial of your own history. Both of you.

Politicians do that. Or rather they hire PR men to do it.

IRA violence in Dundalk? Never.

We should have stayed under the protective care of the Brits, and continued to educate our starving kids in ditches while the Cromwellian Coontz decimated the land and everyone on it. I'm off to watch Braveheart again followed by Michael Collins followed by The Wind That Shakes The Barley. Finishing off with a lovely optimistic film called Zulu starring Stanley Baker dressed in Moz's suit from the Southpaw tour.

Youre better off with the RC/EU pope shafting you up the jacksie and fiddling with the kiddies ,run along now time for choir practice :crazy:

The video has been removed by YT due to a copyright claim by Jo C. (you are aware YT discloses your full name aren't you?).
I'm guessing: "once something is out there it's clearly sharable" wasn't actually your view?
Regards,
FWD.

The video has been removed by YT due to a copyright claim by Jo C. (you are aware YT discloses your full name aren't you?).
I'm guessing: "once something is out there it's clearly shareable" wasn't actually your view?
Regards,
FWD.
Who is Jo C. ? Don't get why they would remove the video.

This seems strange like there is a hidden agenda going on.

Who is Jo C. ? Don't get why they would remove the video.

This seems strange like there is a hidden agenda going on.
What's hidden?
Someone posted a video of a photo collection which Clemmentine kindly shared here.
Someone pictured in said collection posted (in this thread) that some of the images were their own.
They appeared ok with it from their comment in this thread.
Subsequent to this, the video is removed as a copyright complaint has been filed by a person sharing the same name as the poster here asserting that some pics are theirs - hence my question to them.
Regards,
FWD.

Youre better off with the RC/EU pope shafting you up the jacksie and fiddling with the kiddies ,run along now time for choir practice :crazy:
You sound like the same kind of degenerate inbred that would abuse a child and then make fun of it.

Jesus!! So misinformed it’s bordering on hilarity.
The only people bordering on insanity are those who believe in power-hungry globalist cabals like the European Commision.

So stop being a pawn and wake up. Centralisation of power and globalism is not in the public's interest. If you're Irish, be worried, be very worried, because the moneymen with all the power have big self-moneymaking plans for that little isle. A country that once stood up to power so well...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom