US Tour Presale

Need Flint, MI also...Ticket Crusader has the wrong password listed.

Hershey password is: HERSHEY.

Just scored PIT: Row 1, Seat 106. f*** yeah.

Front row in a presale? Well I never.

Presale was lackluster and terrible for me, most tantalizing ticket was Orchestra Y which, needless to say, is absolutely awful. Ticketmaster also glitched and loaded the page for me at 9:59 and proceeded to say no tickets were available for a near full minute. GS it is!

Front row in a presale? Well I never.

Presale was lackluster and terrible for me, most tantalizing ticket was Orchestra Y which, needless to say, is absolutely awful. Ticketmaster also glitched and loaded the page for me at 9:59 and proceeded to say no tickets were available for a near full minute. GS it is!

That is exactly what happened to me. I had to switch browsers, but by then I was only turning up with Balcony seats. I decided to try for Pit one more time and I lucked out.

Baltimore presale is EVERYDAY...got 2 decent seats, but it is saying no more are available at the moment. I thought it was sold out on me at first and refreshed it nearly ten times, before the tickets actually popped up. SO i don't know if anymore remain or not.

Baltimore presale is EVERYDAY...got 2 decent seats, but it is saying no more are available at the moment. I thought it was sold out on me at first and refreshed it nearly ten times, before the tickets actually popped up. SO i don't know if anymore remain or not.

I couldn't even find two seats together! I did manage to find two separate seats in the orchestra section, so I'm happy. My friend and I don't mind having to sit apart if we have decent seats to see Moz! I'm pretty excited because I missed my chance last time (had tickets, but the show was rescheduled for when I was out of the country!)

Tags
chicago kristeen young morrissey
Back
Top Bottom