VH1 Classic - BBC Crown Jewels

• Thread starter Alcoholic Afternoons
  • Start date
I have that same gig from the Assembly Rooms in Derby on VHS, it was almost an orgasm to see it crtystal clear on Tv, I only wish I had an HDTV to see it even clearer.

I watched it on HDTV and it looked like crap. It wasn't an HD broadcast, so it just looked pixelly and icky because it was low resolution video. So dont' worry, you didn't miss anything.

Originally Posted by Gin N Tonic Jil
I have that same gig from the Assembly Rooms in Derby on VHS, it was almost an orgasm to see it crtystal clear on Tv, I only wish I had an HDTV to see it even clearer.

it was soooo clear... amazing!

I watched it on HDTV and it looked like crap. It wasn't an HD broadcast, so it just looked pixelly and icky because it was low resolution video. So dont' worry, you didn't miss anything.

So which one is it? Is it worth it to go blag my way over to my friends house how has a narly ass HDTV and watch it again on the repeat saturday schedule? Or f*** it? I would imagine that regaurdless of the broadcast resolution, it would still be clearer to see it on HD vs my standard sony telly. but, then again, Im really clueless to this whole HD/LCD world of Tvs.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom