Vina Del Mar HD ?

123xyz

Subscriber
Did an HD version of this concert film ever surface ? Had a bit of a browse through the archives but couldn't find anything ( except an old torrent link )...

Did an HD version of this concert film ever surface ? Had a bit of a browse through the archives but couldn't find anything ( except an old torrent link )...

Did you possibly mean this?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did mean that ... but I should have mentioned I was actually after a downloadable version. Still , thanks for the quick answer :)

I've got a HD Youtube downloader. I'll grab it and put it on Sendspace for you. -MR

I've got a HD Youtube downloader. I'll grab it and put it on Sendspace for you. -MR

If you'd be interested in doing that , MozRecording , I'd really be enormously grateful. I did have a go myself at downloading from Youtube with various bits of software but they all seemed glacially slow. Hopefully , your Sendspace option will be the answer ...

Just as an aside , it's instances such as these that make me wonder how Morrissey-solo ever attracted a reputation as "negative". I don't necessarily mean to rubbish the AYNIM site but their practice of restricting downloads to registered members ( as opposed to the " free for anyone " rule found here ) always struck me as less than positive.

Just as an aside , it's instances such as these that make me wonder how Morrissey-solo ever attracted a reputation as "negative". I don't necessarily mean to rubbish the AYNIM site but their practice of restricting downloads to registered members ( as opposed to the " free for anyone " rule found here ) always struck me as less than positive.

I spend time at AYNIM as well. They've just decided that to see the contents of that one forum you should register. Several of the recent Moz A/V posts come to Morrissey-Solo as cross-posts from folks that are AYNIM regulars and hardly here at all. From my experience, they seem to make every attempt to share musical content with the members here, so I guess I'd disagree with the "less than positive" view point. -MR

I spend time at AYNIM as well. They've just decided that to see the contents of that one forum you should register. Several of the recent Moz A/V posts come to Morrissey-Solo as cross-posts from folks that are AYNIM regulars and hardly here at all. From my experience, they seem to make every attempt to share musical content with the members here, so I guess I'd disagree with the "less than positive" view point. -MR

I suppose it's not the individuals , as such , (indeed , how could it be ?) at AYNIM that the " ...less than positive ... " remark addressed . Rather , that the site which emphasises its own "positivity" might incline , in its site policy regarding downloads , towards tight-fistedness , seems a bit incongruous , as does the reputation ( as espoused by both Him and others , including posters here ) of M-solo as negative , given its open door policy .

Back
Top Bottom