WANTED~ 1 Jimmy Kimmel Feb 5th mini concert

I'm looking for ONE pass/ticket to the Jimmy Kimmel Moz mini concert. Long time fan here, tickets just went like mad and was unable to secure one. We're in a recession/depression so I cant fork over insane amounts but, I have ca$h and am willing to hand over some ends for it. Stay charming...

[email protected]

I'm looking for ONE pass/ticket to the Jimmy Kimmel Moz mini concert. Long time fan here, tickets just went like mad and was unable to secure one. We're in a recession/depression so I cant fork over insane amounts but, I have ca$h and am willing to hand over some ends for it. Stay charming...

[email protected]

Sorry to disappoint you, but the tickets come with a name printed on them, and only the person with the name on the ticket can enter the event.

So if you buy it from someone, they might not let you in.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the tickets come with a name printed on them, and only the person with the name on the ticket can enter the event.

So if you buy it from someone, they might not let you in.

Right Im aware of that. I purchased a tix/pass from someone the last time Moz did the Kimmel gig. Who ever sells their spare pass to me, I would just have to walk in with them as their guest. Im ok with that. We dont have to hang out together during the mini concert if they dont want to. I actually dont mind. I just wanna see Moz play.

Right Im aware of that. I purchased a tix/pass from someone the last time Moz did the Kimmel gig. Who ever sells their spare pass to me, I would just have to walk in with them as their guest. Im ok with that. We dont have to hang out together during the mini concert if they dont want to. I actually dont mind. I just wanna see Moz play.

I sent you an email

IM still looking for a kind soul to sell me a tix. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Back
Top Bottom