Wanted: signed CD’s / vinyl

RVRCLN

Anyone looking to sell anything? Just let me know what you have and how much you’re looking for it. Thanks.

I have several signed Vinyls

Years of Refusal (from the merch stall on the tour at the time, one of the American dates cant remember which)
Bona Drag (Salford lads club pop up)
LIHS test press (with the bag, poster and numbered card)
Hatful of Hollow (fully signed)
Your Arsenal (battersea with tag)
Vauxhall and I (battersea with tag)
Our Frank

also have signed hardback and paperback autobiography’s, list of the list signed and a load of signed posters. That’s off the top of my head anyway, sure I have more. But feel free to make me a stupid offer, the money is needed in these rubbish times

Years of Refusal (from the merch stall on the tour at the time, one of the American dates cant remember which)
Our Frank

also have signed hardback and paperback autobiography’s, list of the list signed and a load of signed posters. That’s off the top of my head anyway, sure I have more. But feel free to make me a stupid offer, the money is needed in these rubbish times

Let’s see the Hatful ?

Hello,
I've got a Southpaw CD signed in Paris, FNAC store event for the release of Southpaw, end of August 1995.
I can send pictures, if it's of any interest to you.
Don't hesitate to make an offer - I don't know what to expect - if fair for both, you get a deal !
Marc

Hello,
I've got a Southpaw CD signed in Paris, FNAC store event for the release of Southpaw, end of August 1995.
I can send pictures, if it's of any interest to you.
Don't hesitate to make an offer - I don't know what to expect - if fair for both, you get a deal !
Marc

I’ll take a look

Our Frank

..interested, or do people just come on here to brag with no intention of selling.

I can send pictures if needed of course & I am willing to sell - not just bragging ! ;)
IMG_20200602_224604603.jpgIMG_20200602_224456918.jpgIMG_20200602_224513658.jpgIMG_20200602_224654621.jpg
IMG_20200602_224604603.jpg
IMG_20200602_224709973.jpg

Our Frank

Hi how much for years of refusal signed album?

Back
Top Bottom