Morrissey Central "WE LOOK TO LOS ANGELES" (March 11, 2021)

unnamed_vebq5p.jpg

facebook_1456714780448_ypwpxt[1].jpg

Regards,
FWD.

NKLA Coalition:

Central's article source:

Soon Moz will be put in a Yes-Kill nursing home after he falls on his face on stage in Las Vegas minutes after spewing QAnon conspiracy theories to an “adoring” handful of fans.

Soon Moz will be put in a Yes-Kill nursing home after he falls on his face on stage in Las Vegas minutes after spewing QAnon conspiracy theories to an “adoring” handful of fans.

Life, & all it has to offer, has clearly rejected you at every opportunity; now could you please find another corner of the internet to spout your sad idiocy?

Life, & all it has to offer, has clearly rejected you at every opportunity; now could you please find another corner of the internet to spout your sad idiocy?
ignore him,you would get a better conversation from talking to a dead relatives ashes.

bit of good news for a friday morning,theres so much corruption in breeding puppies these days that a rescue dog or cat is the way ahead.

I reckon the California Son is truly proud of his hometown. I wish reckon nuttyer that all you loonie delusional jealous stalkers millions of miles away from Moz Angeles would stop buying yellow re-issue LP's of Swords and rain jackets off the mporiumuk that have printed on the back "warm winter days outdoors", so the California Son can truly retire from duping you and focus on his political career as Governor of California chipper curry northern base beach mouth fake flower house inn n nn n nn n nn nnn nn nnn nnn it.

Fark Arse

I reckon the California Son is truly proud of his hometown. I wish reckon nuttyer that all you loonie delusional jealous stalkers millions of miles away from Moz Angeles would stop buying yellow re-issue LP's of Swords and rain jackets off the mporiumuk that have printed on the back "warm winter days outdoors", so the California Son can truly retire from duping you and focus on his political career as Governor of California chipper curry northern base beach mouth fake flower house inn n nn n nn n nn nnn nn nnn nnn it.

Fark Arse
Thank you Aztec for being the only sane, truthful, and factual person here in this lunatic asylum.

I'd wear this photo on a t-shirt. Very cute! And very good news!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom