"Wedding Bell Blues" first UK airplay Apr. 8; b-side info - Morrissey Central (24 March, 2019)

WEDDING BELL BLUES 45.
lover_to_be_vinyl_wvnxqe.jpg

Morrissey's "Wedding Bell Blues" single receives its first UK airplay on April 8th at 11:15 AM on the Ken Bruce Show (Radio 2, UK).
The B-side of the 45 is "I Thought You Were Dead", written by Morrissey and Jesse Tobias, recorded in Italy.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/wedding-bell-blues-45

Regards,
FWD.

That's a very aggressive stance. I'm only asking. You don't know anything about me! You sound full of poison and anger. What's wrong?

I don't give a f*** what you think. You're a blinkered, blinded acolyte. Do you think I care? I do not. Up yours.

I don't give a f*** what you think. You're a blinkered, blinded acolyte. Do you think I care? I do not. Up yours.

I'm the idiot here, I'm wasting my Sunday evening talking to some fat, dough-faced, snaggle-toothed tosser, who feels so cheated and empty that his 'idol' let him down, and since his heady days on Mastermind, has nothing to cry wank or indeed, live for anymore.

Last edited:
Serious question. How come you keep posting on here now? What's the point of participating in all this negativity, it cant be healthy for your own mental health etc. asked with respect, interested in the answer.

I have thought long and hard about this and come up with following conclusion...because Peter is a colossal twat.

He is what the medical profession call 'a total fecking mentalist'.

I hope this helps.

I'm the idiot here, I'm wasting my Sunday evening talking to some fat, dough-ey, snaggle-toothed tosser, who feels so cheated and empty that his 'idol' let him down, and since his heady days on Mastermind, has nothing to cry wank or indeed, live for anymore.

Uncle Wall-eye really is not worth a second of your time. Just put the ugly twat on ignore. There are loads of splendid folk on Solo to engage with...

I have thought long and hard about this and come up with following conclusion...because Peter is a colossal twat.

He is what the medical profession call 'a total fecking mentalist'.

I hope this helps.

after careful analysis:hushed:
I believe you have hit the bulls-eye:mask:

I'm the idiot here, I'm wasting my Sunday evening talking to some fat, dough-faced, snaggle-toothed tosser, who feels so cheated and empty that his 'idol' let him down, and since his heady days on Mastermind, has nothing to cry wank or indeed, live for anymore.

:poutingcat: very worrisome behavior by Skinny.
Perhaps some sock puppets not otherwise occupied-like hooky for example that has
nothing going-can perform an intervention.:lbf:
before California Son makes the upper reaches of the charts and he goes full blown:lbf:

I'd assume UK singles IF the digital, streams and vinyl all came out at once with radio airplay (the state of HMV right now is worth factoring in too as it will reduce sales).
That said, no where near a number one single though even with marketing.
As they've not been releasing all on the same day and staggering the vinyl release dates, the best it would probably do is vinyl 45 chart.
It could have the potential to repeat the success of Spent..., but I suspect the 'own worst enemy' syndrome will kick in and stop that from happening.
Regards,
FWD.
I work for hmv , the audio side of the new business is pretty much back up and running fully with regard to new releases so there should not be issues with us stocking this 7"

I work for hmv , the audio side of the new business is pretty much back up and running fully with regard to new releases so there should not be issues with us stocking this 7"
Re: state of HMV/reducing sales.
Just my personal gripe about the length of time the website has been of zero use. They need cash intake, but choose to 'revamp' a simple site (in reality - close for months) that used to be ok to order from, check pre-order products and generally promote the goods and did so with little regard for customers. Digital shopfronts are far cheaper to run, so I smell something up there.
Regards,
FWD.

Crash (and other Indies) have Wedding... listed with Brow Of My Beloved as the B-side.
Just a right royal middle finger to the person giving out all this confusing information. Today's Central update should have explained why the B-side was changed.
Own worst enemy indeed.

I called into my local HMV to buy a vinyl single yesterday, I spoke to the manager who disappeared into the back of the shop to look for me, the answer was they didn’t have it, there was no offer to order it or to locate it at another store so I’ve ordered online from someone else.....

Kinda wonderin' if I Thought You Were Dead goes back to the Ringleader times.
Ya got the Italy connection and the Tony V. joke as contributing clues.
Hey, it could be.

Has anyone found out for sure who co wrote
By The Time...
and
Blue Dreamers... ?

They certainly don’t sound like anything current
Maybe an old Boz or Alain chune?

Has anyone found out for sure who co wrote
By The Time...
and
Blue Dreamers... ?

They certainly don’t sound like anything current
Maybe an old Boz or Alain chune?
Blue... is listed on BMI as a Boz/Moz.
No writing credits for By The Time.
Regards,
FWD.

Whilst
Ken Bruce - he's down with the kids
Whilst everyone has the propensity to be a bit of a c*** at times, you seem to use this site as an outreach for your own c***ish behaviour. As a rule in life, I never wish harm on any other person or being, however you really do test my resolve

Isn't it best you shut your stupid gob?

Just a reminder that Peter is a man approaching his 60th birthday who is allowed to vote. He also considers himself to be superior to everyone on Solo because of his self-professed intellect ('gob'?) and 'I'm definitely not a racist, me' stance. It therefore comes as a bit of a shock to discover that he is actually a total twat.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom