Wedding Bell Blues (Morrissey Central, 28/02/2019)

7B9AC490-DC8C-4326-8E47-5E521CF28FE6.jpeg
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/wedding-bell-blues

46410_wedding_bell_blues_vinyl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he going to be singing "till you marry me Bill"? Or will he change the words to sound humansexual?

Yes, this is a confused mess.
This 'information' shouldn't have appeared today. Instead, Central should have run the one main story effecting record buyers: the official RSD list which was published today at 6pm in the UK (info appearing here at 6:01pm :) )
For collectors, this is a big thing each year and the above post by Central totally diminishes the release of Lover-To-Be - especially if it shares the same B-side.
It could actually be a mistake, but if it isn't: telling people about a new product when It's Over doesn't even have a release date is just daft and even dafter on the day another release is actually in the news.
That said, why were we expecting anything sensible!?
Regards,
FWD.

It's kind of how things are these days. You often get a taster song for a new album and then a proper single comes soon after. It's Over isn't really a radio-friendly song - Wedding Bell Blues might have a bit more oomph.

It's kind of how things are these days. You often get a taster song for a new album and then a proper single comes soon after. It's Over isn't really a radio-friendly song - Wedding Bell Blues might have a bit more oomph.

Also my thought. It has become common practice to have a couple of songs available on streaming sites as a teaser for the forthcoming album. Both Spent the ay in bed and I wish you lonely were on streaming sites prior to the release of LIHS, the first one that get a vinyl release, the latter not but 3 other songs were released on vinyl.

Morrissey revels in nostalgia, and longs for the days when there were actual 7'' releases but worthwhile sleeves, and he probably believes his most ardent fans are pining for these days too.

I would prefer it if announcements for new releases would be made when all the details are known, that is, including release date. But that is not the way he does do things, so we'll have to wait for another message with the missing information. I don't think this release is so imminent, remember the time which elapsed between the first announcement of BOTCG and its actual release?

WTF??!

"LEAST EXCLUSIVE"????:rolleyes:

give up the Skinnyisms FFS. All will sell out.:rock::thumb::rock:
:clap:

Massages from Morrissey!

Happy ending?

giphy.gif

Hang My Son award speech:

"I wanna thank my dance teacher Velly Fast Shoes".

Vinyl is very reactionary and for people wanting to turn back time and mock science and inventions. I simply hate people like that. The same people that wants to ban satellite dishes cause they're ugly without any regard for what is behind the technique.

As soon as man evolves a bit the monkey brigade storms the party and are hanging from the clocks making them go back again.

Why we even bother with people like you and there aren't enough bullets to sanitize this precious planet from you lot.

What the Ella’s going on !? It’s a blitzkrieg of 7”s !!!

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Keep ‘em coming M !

:D:cool:

Vinyl is very reactionary and for people wanting to turn back time and mock science and inventions. I simply hate people like that. The same people that wants to ban satellite dishes cause they're ugly without any regard for what is behind the technique.

As soon as man evolves a bit the monkey brigade storms the party and are hanging from the clocks making them go back again.

Why we even bother with people like you and there aren't enough bullets to sanitize this precious planet from you lot.

Are you aware that you are on a MORRISSEY forum??

Also my thought. It has become common practice to have a couple of songs available on streaming sites as a teaser for the forthcoming album. Both Spent the ay in bed and I wish you lonely were on streaming sites prior to the release of LIHS, the first one that get a vinyl release, the latter not but 3 other songs were released on vinyl.

Morrissey revels in nostalgia, and longs for the days when there were actual 7'' releases but worthwhile sleeves, and he probably believes his most ardent fans are pining for these days too.

I would prefer it if announcements for new releases would be made when all the details are known, that is, including release date. But that is not the way he does do things, so we'll have to wait for another message with the missing information. I don't think this release is so imminent, remember the time which elapsed between the first announcement of BOTCG and its actual release?

As a few people have pointed out on Social media. The correct way to do this sort of thing is

Announce lp with one song to stream.
WAIT a week or two, announce single.

Doing it this way (prob due to Sam being a useless twat) is what's called 'shooting your load too early'

oh i like that artwork, feels like a classic

Last edited:
As a few people have pointed out on Social media. The correct way to do this sort of thing is

Ah! Social media. The place to find trusted thoughts. The place where the manipulated are too dumb to know it. But as social media is free for all, all of those with several hundred pounds to spend on a social media device, well, I'll trust whatever the social media crowd say...

Twats!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom