Wedding Bell Blues (Morrissey Central, 28/02/2019)

7B9AC490-DC8C-4326-8E47-5E521CF28FE6.jpeg
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/wedding-bell-blues

46410_wedding_bell_blues_vinyl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the colour of that vinyl and I love that label.

Also, the vinyl is the same colour as the stripes on the walls in this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey, lots going on....then no news till May

Cover star?

Front page this..

Dear Sam,
It's great you are communicating releases, but...
3 singles being scheduled with only 1 having a clear release date and 2 being promoted in less than 24 hours of each other (one with a repeated track that's meant to be an 'exclusive' on a RSD vinyl) isn't helping things whatsoever.
Regards,
Most shoppers.

lover_to_be_vinyl_wvnxqe.jpg

FABIAN Shirtless Original CANDID in HAWAII Vintage 1964 RIDE THE WILD SURF PHOTO

fabian-shirtless-original-candid-in-hawaii-vintage-1964-ride-the-wild-surf-photo-e1445087676553.jpg

Please check usual outlets for availability.
Taken from forthcoming album CALIFORNIA SON.
B-side is previously unavailable I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD.
Cover image is FABIAN, with permission.
etienne LABEL thru BMG International.

So the same B-Side as on Lover-To-Be?! Hm...

Nice to hear of all these new releases but I am so confused. Is Sam now doing the all marketing and promotion as well? This blunderbuss technique has his thumb prints all over it.

Nice to hear of all these new releases but I am so confused. Is Sam now doing the all marketing and promotion as well? This blunderbuss technique has his thumb prints all over it.
Yes, this is a confused mess.
This 'information' shouldn't have appeared today. Instead, Central should have run the one main story effecting record buyers: the official RSD list which was published today at 6pm in the UK (info appearing here at 6:01pm :) )
For collectors, this is a big thing each year and the above post by Central totally diminishes the release of Lover-To-Be - especially if it shares the same B-side.
It could actually be a mistake, but if it isn't: telling people about a new product when It's Over doesn't even have a release date is just daft and even dafter on the day another release is actually in the news.
That said, why were we expecting anything sensible!?
Regards,
FWD.

Nothing to be confused about. Morrissey has records coming out. Just keep your eyes peeled and buy them.

This 'information' shouldn't have appeared today. Instead, Central should have run the one main story effecting record buyers: the official RSD list which was published today at 6pm in the UK (info appearing here at 6:01pm :) )
For collectors, this is a big thing each year and the above post by Central totally diminishes the release of Lover-To-Be - especially if it shares the same B-side.
It could actually be a mistake, but if it isn't: telling people about a new product when It's Over doesn't even have a release date is just daft and even dafter on the day another release is actually in the news.
Regards,
FWD.
Who manages moz now?

Lot's and lots of fans won't be able to buy Lover-to-be, so it's ok if the same b-side is used for Wedding Bell Blues.

ANOTHER GREAT RELEASE WITH A NEW B SIDE!!!!:rock:

THE SKINNY TROLLS MUST BE ALL TAKING A BATH.:lbf:

Regards,
FWD.

:rolleyes:

settle down, dont get all jittery and nervous.:sunglasses:

everything will be SELLING OUT!!:kissingheart:

Lot's and lots of fans won't be able to buy Lover-to-be, so it's ok if the same b-side is used for Wedding Bell Blues.
And by doing that, it would make the RSD 7" the least exclusive and least desirable RSD product he's ever released - what would be the point of that exactly?
Compare that to previous picture discs, 10"s, exclusive mixes & live tracks and Lover-To-Be just becomes an unexciting prospect. Perhaps there is just 1000 in that case.
Regards
FWD.

Mr. Cro:
I don't have any 'settled' emojis, but I can assure you I am and quite relaxed :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom