Weird Phobias

omg, I am glad you mentioned the fax, cuz I was in an office building once when he faxed somebody(or somebody did for him?) and was like gonna take it and put it on my body, then take a photo :p
but I didn't :straightface:

Glad you didn't Robby. I saw a fax by Steven once (where i worked some years before), they were sorting something legal out for the old fellow. It was put into the business's achieves. It was all large fonts and whining. May be I should of stole it for another one of Scarlet's tattoos !

Last edited:
In your defense, it would be like me to bring my iPhone on safari with me.

I hate escalators. I am also afraid of cockroaches.

Gita, I can relate. When I was 12 I tripped on one as it was going up.

I always have to hesitate when I get to one.
I was thinking, it must have started when I was younger than I realize.
I wasn't wearing heels when I was a kid!! I might have gotten my shoe laces caught in one when I was even younger.

Relationships. Seriously, the thought of it makes me feel a wee bit ill. I'm not even the most misanthropic person.

I have an irrational fear of moderators. :straightface:

Also a fear of toilets overflowing and feculent water getting on my shoes and feet. Notice how cramped most public toilets are, and the doors swing *inward*, so that if the toilet was overflowing, and you had to get out in a hurry, you'd have to step right next to the toilet to be able to open the stall door. And other people's fecal matter would be spilling onto your shoes.

I think rats, pigeons, possums, etc. are cute. Sure, wild rats are scary because they bite, carry disease and parasites, etc.

Last edited:
I have an irrational fear of moderators. :straightface:

Also a fear of toilets overflowing and feculent water getting on my shoes and feet. Notice how cramped most public toilets are, and the doors swing *inward*, so that if the toilet was overflowing, and you had to get out in a hurry, you'd have to step right next to the toilet to be able to open the stall door. And other people's fecal matter would be spilling onto your shoes.

I think rats, pigeons, possums, etc. are cute. Sure, wild rats are scary because they bite, carry disease and parasites, etc.

Possums have people hands. It freaks me the f*** out. It looks like they stole a pair of hands from a child.

Possums have people hands. It freaks me the f*** out. It looks like they stole a pair of hands from a child.

This is giving me the shakes just thinking about it - I never thought of it that way but UGH

I think I don't have any phobias after reading all of these.

Back
Top Bottom