Wendy Richards

She has got cancer of the kidney's and bones.. She say's her health I loved Ms Brahms.

I saw her on some programme last week - horrendous tan she had:eek:.... but I had a mad crush on her when in 'Are you being served'.

Did you know she sang the vocals on this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWwrPGDq45E

Jukebox Jury

Jonathan King is an utter twat, he is a disgrace. He frequents a website I frequent too, and he regularly posts videos of himself justifying what he did to small boys. A disgrace.

Peter

what websites would allow that and why are you on them:confused:?????

It's www.b3ta.com, a website for creative comedy and such, and for some reason, he comes on the forums from time to time and posts videos of himself as various characters, justifiying why he abused under-age boys. He is rightly run off the boards, but he keeps coming back.

Peter

Jonathan King is an utter twat, he is a disgrace. He frequents a website I frequent too, and he regularly posts videos of himself justifying what he did to small boys. A disgrace.

Peter

Appreciate that regarding JK.... it was the Wendy Richards side of the song I was highlighting!

Jukebox Jury

God thats so sad :(

She has got cancer of the kidney's and bones.. She say's her health I loved Ms Brahms.
oh god. That's awful. Cancer of the bones is a very painful way to die

Back
Top Bottom