What are you obsessing over lately?

I'm obsessing over buying a pair of white sandels! I need them for my holidays this year! Also I'm wanting my cousins friend to make this damn computer fast as lightning. oh yeah baby :p

I was recently bought an Android (mobile phone/net) but the touch screen is out of whack. Every time you try to hit a button, you have to really press about half an inch up and to the left on the screen to get it to work...and the the extreme right and left of the screen doesn't register any activity at all. Imagine the confusion when it comes to trying to use the keyboard! It is so frustrating...I don't know what to do with it since it can't be returned for a refund.

Yay, you're back DAVIE!!!

Why are you obsessing over death?

hahaha, I'm glad someone else is happy I'm back for a bit :)
Ahhh, I can't really say why I am obsessing over with death on this public forum. It's quite personal.
Was obsessing over a reverb pedal for my vocals, but I can't be bothered now. my voice doesn't need any enchancing to be honest and it's also too expensive for me! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Obsessing over getting a good response tonight!!
Also can't wait to pick up my new microphone tomorrow!

I want the one I can't have and it's driving me mad...:(

Planning a cross-country move is an arduous task... especially considering I need enough saved to feed everyone.

Back
Top Bottom