What are you watching on YouTube right now?

Auditing Britain. Watching it makes me wonder why I live in UK. AB and his YO makes me laugh, sometimes he’s unnecessarily rude, other times he’s like a spider drawing the officials into a web lol.

I can't believe the last video on Morrissey's YouTube channel was posted 6 months ago, and the last after that was posted a year ago. He deserves better. His legacy deserves better. He has a huge discography, lots of interviews through several decades and so on. Well, I said it.

Been watching James play some old and new stuff on Virgin Radio, Absolute Radio and Amazon. They seem to be more popular than ever in the UK right now. Morrissey needs some decent management, there's no reason why he couldn't be doing this sort of stuff to let people here music from the new album.

James have sold around 60,000 tickets for their UK seven-date arena tour this November/December, making it the fastest-selling James tour. “That’s the mad thing,” Tim said. “We announced it the week when the first vaccines came through, and 60,000 people signed up for it. It’s one of the biggest tours we’ve ever done, even when we were supposedly more famous in the 90s.

Last edited:
Utube. Danube Institute. Cancelling Cancer Culture. Parental Warning. Guardian readers 👨‍🏫 will need the NHS after watching.

I watched a video today on YouTube that if I'd seen it ten years ago (last time TV comedy was funny) I'd have said it was even better than Gervais could have written. But, it wasn't comedy at all, it was a deadly serious police interview that the guy filmed live. Laugh? I'm still laughing, it was unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom