What concert/show are you going to go to next?

The Wedding Present on 30 April.

i was trying to see alphabeat tomorrow in new york city but that won't be happening because i have class and i'm broke. f*** college.

Least you're seeing them sometime soon, i need to get my bum moving.

too right you do!:p you live far closer than i, and i'm a poor student (who has managed to wangle a paid for trip by her university to a conference which happens to be quite near where this concert is being held:thumb:)... obstacles (poverty, time, motivation) should never stand in your way of a good concert.
I expect to see you there Mr CharlieFairhead!!:thumb::p

Echo & the Bunnymen - Connecticut 4/27, NYC 5/1.

Was thinking of going to the NYC show (not sure if there are still tix).

Also want to see The Soft Pack on 5/3 but not sure who I can drag with me. It's a $12 show - you'd think someone would come even if they didn't know them.

Was thinking of going to the NYC show (not sure if there are still tix).

Also want to see The Soft Pack on 5/3 but not sure who I can drag with me. It's a $12 show - you'd think someone would come even if they didn't know them.

it's a friends duty to accompany you to the concert if they're free, esp since it's so inexpensive.... mind, if they don't know the band, maybe you should pay?:p

too right you do!:p you live far closer than i, and i'm a poor student (who has managed to wangle a paid for trip by her university to a conference which happens to be quite near where this concert is being held:thumb:)... obstacles (poverty, time, motivation) should never stand in your way of a good concert.
I expect to see you there Mr CharlieFairhead!!:thumb::p

Message received loud and crystal clear Ma'am. x

I might see Broken Social Scene (They're playing in Manchester)
If I do go though I'll only spend the whole night with a raised placard stating, "f*** playing anything after 'You Forgot it in People'....Please.''

Or I might even go to Rebellion Fest. in Blackpool just to see the New York Dolls and if I go to that then I shall be holding up another placard stating, ''Accept me for your band. I can play a crunchy tune with a Granny Smith apple for you and Morrissey.''

this month:
Coachella
The Antlers
possibly Gary Numan @ The El Rey and just got my tickets for Blank Dogs on the 24th. another busy month!

Back
Top Bottom