facebook-why-you-no-face-book-and-study.jpg

God bless this woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

ph1epdhmo01.jpg

Not just a gril. A holy gril. :D

Ummmm, this is amazing.

This turned up on my iPad a couple of days ago.

On Sunday the Lie-ces-ces-ter Foxes are on the road at the Villains of Ass-Ton.

Every year my friend Noah and I work this obscure Greek Dance Festival on President's Day Weekend and every year they give us tshirts. Everyone in the crew gives me the tshirts after because I actually wear them and they're all too cool to wear a shirt with a cross on the back. Anyway he was just at a garage sale in Santa Monica and saw one. They no doubt go to St. Sophia. He texted asking if I want him to pick it up for me but I already have two of them. :D

15774071410_73b6dd6db2_b.jpg

Perrrrrrfect ending. Because that always happens. :D

My grandpa always says "Son of a gun." and both my grandparents call my dad Tommy. :D I guess that makes me a son of a gun.

You_Are_The_Quarry.jpg

Watching this is like gentle brain therapy even though everyone is picking on the dog. It's a bit like solo. :D

I think the best Tribute Band name is The Red Not Chili Peppers. :D

My friend and coworker, John. He's the main reason I've been coming to work at the same place every day for 17 years. We fight like an old married couple and laugh like a pair of hyenas.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom