What did make you smile today?

This burnt out sign inspired my friend's rap name, I Dolla Tre. (It's been burnt out since before Christmas, they really need to give the maintenance man a call.)

10923756_10205207838023149_7053543351137557480_n.jpg

Crooners do it in tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
hCCC52DC4

I put Barney in a polo shirt. It's like having a fuzzy little man walking around the house. (That's his Rupert on the kitchen floor. He's a lamb.)

16101545957_5f32c71d8d_b.jpg

15664981324_fb41f07c9c_b.jpg

My dream is one day this WILL be the advertisement picked to play on Superbowl Sunday. :sweet:

"a toddler in the u.k. was able to take his first steps after being fitted with a specially designed space suit. georgie craig was diagnosed with global development delay, a rare disability that effects movement and communication skills, when he was just a year old. but his new therasuit, which was originally designed to help astronauts regain muscle strength after returning from space, has finally given the now three yer old enough strength to walk on his own" from the week

My daughter said her first word today, "Dada"! and I recorded it on video!

My mom claims my first word was "Jimmy Carter" which isn't even possible for a child to say, instilling in me a deep-rooted mistrust of pretty much everything anyone says. :p

My friend gave me this SLO shirt for Christmas but I particularly love it because from a distance it looks like the Batman logo. :D

16113831080_c3609130d1_b.jpg

allmusic gave the new belle and sebastian album a four out of five which is promising. somevery long songs for them though i think.

Now :tears:
[video]http://www.barstoolsports.com/chicago/super-page/patrick-sharp-helps-blind-blackhawks-fan-experience-her-first-hawks-game-at-the-united-center-and-im-crying/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow[/video]

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom