What did make you smile today?

that our friends dana and cliona asked us to write a letter confirming there marriage as valid and legitimate for her immigration status as shes irish and theyre gonna live here as cliona does research in bio defense (ironically went to uni at university Manchester). dana apparently collects stray animals

a friend of my brother in law needs a defibrillator and dosnt have the cash so storm brothers will be donating all profit made tomorrow to helping there cause which makes me smile

big-bird-meme-blackjack-and-hookers.jpg

sweet. in the last hour a thousand dollars more has been raised in the last hour alone by anonymous donors on there go fund me page. heres the stores, storm bros ice cream in historic downtown Annapolis, facebook page to see about the event thatll be held for them tomorrow and some info on the couple so if anyone will be near Annapolis md and wants ice cream go there and know your money will 100% be donated to him and his medical expenses

https://www.facebook.com/stormbrosicecream?ref=hl

so a bunch of cool people shared our facebook donation event and it got picked up by all Annapolis who asked people to make it down which is fantastic. first people of the day were there specifically to donate which made me smile ear to ear. as of a half hour ago they had raised twenty five hundred since we first posted about it minus what the stores sales donation will add. they had a goal of twelve thousand which means they'll exceed there goal by a lot which made me smile to no end.

For many years now swedish tv commercials have been making fun of americans and how they wanna overdo everything. This latest tv commercial about the swedish post service is no different. A true clash between cool and collected swedes and letter combination americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebWRuszlYWQ

Whew! That's over. Okay, next? :D

I hope he isn't sent straight to stud and gets to race some more. He's obviously a natural at opening up and dragging down the straightaway. Cumming into a bucket the rest of his life isn't exactly a glamorous lifestyle for such a free spirit.

Last edited:
settled on our first home today with the anatomy scan at eight thirty Tuesday morning with moving being Tuesday afternoon. that's gonna be a fun day

heres a pic of the front. were calling it the barn for obvious reasons

image_zpsehpez1yg.jpg

its got a large back yard which is my fav part

I wont post any more than these but were pleased for the moment. gotta put some money into a few upgrades inside and build a deck but were smiling. this is the back yard and my fav part of the whole deal (normally im a condo man)

image_zps6hylivpq.jpg

image_zpslekoiyrp.jpg

It's looking almost certain that Hedwig and the Angry Inch will be transferring to London at some point and I am insanely happy and excited. Hedwig is my absolute favourite film and I've wanted to see the musical so badly, but until now it seemed unlikely that it would happen in the foreseeable future. I've told my boyfriend that when it happens we're getting the train down to London and seeing it, no excuses. :D

It's looking almost certain that Hedwig and the Angry Inch will be transferring to London at some point and I am insanely happy and excited. Hedwig is my absolute favourite film and I've wanted to see the musical so badly, but until now it seemed unlikely that it would happen in the foreseeable future. I've told my boyfriend that when it happens we're getting the train down to London and seeing it, no excuses. :D

that's awesome and have fun. I saw it with Cameron which was stupid amazing for me not very long ago in ny at balasco. me and my wife met over that film. I love the music. only regret was that I didn't get to see Stephen play it.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom