What did make you smile today?

"I invented this incredible thing that helps people free their cars stuck in mud and am going to make a movie demonstrating how it works. Hmmmmmm, what pants should I wear?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz was sitting in my mailbox tonight. I have a massive smile on my face right now!! :D

you should stick a pin in its side to make it complete. thorn works to i guess but sounds unpractical. if people came over and asked about it id just say thats the boy with the pin in his side

I just walked into my kitchen and thought, "Why does it smell like a f***ing rest home in here?" :D

Do I get plus or minus Cool Points for seriously wanting to make these cupcakes for the Ladies of the Complex Christmas Party I was invited to yesterday? Pretzels for antlers? Genius.

15381767463_82395f1b65_z.jpg

Old but gold. Makes me smile every time.

Whenever I have a guest spend the night, I sorta go overboard a little. I make sure the sheets are dried with lavender dryer sheets and a fresh candle is burning in the guest bedroom and fresh flowers on the table and lots of crackers and cheese and olives and cookies and blah to grab from. So last time my friend who will be here tomorrow did this thing that made me SO FLIPPIN' MAD for no good reason other than I developed a new pet peeve...there were three types of crackers from Sprouts, really nice crackers, like a rice one, a multigrain one, a water one...maybe even a fourth. I had lots of hummus too and the rules are mi casa su casa, if you're hungry go get some crackers and eat whatever you want, I don't set them out all the time but guests always can get a bite if they want. So over the course of an evening, she opened ALL FOUR BOXES OF CRACKERS. HAD ONE OR TWO. THEN LEFT ALL THE BOXES OPEN TO GET STALE. I discovered this in the morning. $14 worth of crackers wasted. (I hate stale crackers.)

So this time? f*** her. SHe's getting Downton Abbey crackers. If she wants a snack she can have a piece of chocolate from the candy dish or a cutie. (I'm sure I'll break down tomorrow and go to Vons and get some snacks but not tonight! Also I've never done these cracker things, I wanted to try it. :D)

15386403134_598c484979_b.jpg

Whenever I have a guest spend the night, I sorta go overboard a little. I make sure the sheets are dried with lavender dryer sheets and a fresh candle is burning in the guest bedroom and fresh flowers on the table and lots of crackers and cheese and olives and cookies and blah to grab from. So last time my friend who will be here tomorrow did this thing that made me SO FLIPPIN' MAD for no good reason other than I developed a new pet peeve...there were three types of crackers from Sprouts, really nice crackers, like a rice one, a multigrain one, a water one...maybe even a fourth. I had lots of hummus too and the rules are mi casa su casa, if you're hungry go get some crackers and eat whatever you want, I don't set them out all the time but guests always can get a bite if they want. So over the course of an evening, she opened ALL FOUR BOXES OF CRACKERS. HAD ONE OR TWO. THEN LEFT ALL THE BOXES OPEN TO GET STALE. I discovered this in the morning. $14 worth of crackers wasted. (I hate stale crackers.)

So this time? f*** her. SHe's getting Downton Abbey crackers. If she wants a snack she can have a piece of chocolate from the candy dish or a cutie. (I'm sure I'll break down tomorrow and go to Vons and get some snacks but not tonight! Also I've never done these cracker things, I wanted to try it. :D)

15386403134_598c484979_b.jpg

I was going to buy those Downton Abbey Christmas crackers at World Market but I was wondering what was inside. When you pull yours would you mind posting what's in them, CG?

Also, I know this seems weird and random, but what would (in your sign reading experience) symbolize hair loss? (I swear this has a relevant point.)

To avert freakout in Bird this is Ask, Answer. Enjoy. :D

I smile a lot. :D BECAUSE WE MUTTS! Prince William doppleganger? Puleeeeze. Lol.

121414.gif

My nephew's the king of fake smiles. Not this one. With his two fave Bruins last night at Pauley Pavilion. He knows all their stats, he's like a football stat calculator. It's fun to see him among the living men he knows the numbers too. :D

15401536024_75ff2f64fa_b.jpg

My sister is real big into Crossfit. On Saturday she attended an event where she did an obstacle course in the stands of Angel Stadium. 2000 steps. Last year, 40 minutes. This year, 35! She shaved 5 minutes off her time!

When the DJ drops your jam meme makes me lol everytime.

B is for Bitch. :D I'd like to dedicate tonight's throwdown to Playcat who wouldn't be able to find the parking lot of The Grove unless someone drove her there.

I hope they play this.

B is for Bitch. :D I'd like to dedicate tonight's throwdown to Playcat who wouldn't be able to find the parking lot of The Grove unless someone drove her there.

What happened to Playcat? And Ionic Minx? Did they go over the cliff in the car with Viva & Skylarker?

best
BB

Tis a glorious day at Casa Geezer. May the splendor of 70s apartment carpet forever live UPSTAIRS hidden from the public gaze. Barney is the foreman on this project. :D "How can I help, guys?"

16041734581_bfb84b62e7_b.jpg

16041736031_602ee209ae_b.jpg

16043681695_9392afb19b_b.jpg

16043682435_48c7f6e0a1_b.jpg

He finally joined me on the balcony.

16042984382_c8eb789d1d_b.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom