What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I created an account on morrissey-solo. I'm not sure yet if it's just stupidity or ignorance, but I didn't just smile but laughed out loud a couple of times. You guys are hilarious :)

I just smiled again when I realised that when I criticise this site, people don't actually react on that criticism, but rather try to make up reasons why I shouldn't/mustn't criticise this last bastion of free speech.

I just smiled again when I realised that when I criticise this site, people don't actually react on that criticism, but rather try to make up reasons why I shouldn't/mustn't criticise this last bastion of free speech.

I'm trying to help you.

That's lovely, but as stated, I haven't reached the level of resignation yet that you seem to feel. I can accept differing opinions, I can accept different perspectives, but what I can't accept is obvious bullshit.

I caution you not to read solo posts in metaphor the next 24 hours.

I'd rather treat myself with the full blast of inconsintencies and contradictions. It won't disturb my sleep though.

God has a funny way of making believers out of people and his methods are often painful. Solo is a ghost town. Those ghosts put together a meal with the ingredients the SON puts on the table. Every day is the Last Supper at Solo and I fear you put something on the table you'd rather not have. PM me if you get freaked out, I can talk you down. It's all just God. He's a glorious asshole and I love him and he loves you. Buckle up.

God has a funny way of making believers out of people and his methods are often painful. Solo is a ghost town. Those ghosts put together a meal with the ingredients the SON puts on the table. Every day is the Last Supper at Solo and I fear you put something on the table you'd rather not have. PM me if you get freaked out, I can talk you down. It's all just God. He's a glorious asshole and I love him and he loves you. Buckle up.

I wonder why your post also makes sense when you exchange God for DavidT. Speaking from your perspective at least. But don't worry, my non-belief is unshakeable.

I wonder why your post also makes sense when you exchange God for DavidT. Speaking from your perspective at least. But don't worry, my non-belief is unshakeable.

David just built the temple. God's the one who works there.

I just smiled again when the following quote popped up on my twitter:

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou

I think most of the people here already have proceeded to the second part. I refuse to. I'm pure and unspoiled yet by your wretchedness :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

David just built the temple. God's the one who works there.

I'd like to speak to that God fellow please. You have his number?

I just smiled again when the following quote popped up on my twitter:

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. -Dr. Maya Angelou

I think most of the people here already have proceeded to the second part. I refuse to. I'm pure and unspoiled yet by your wretchedness :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to speak to that God fellow please. You have his number?

Actually, I do. And now I'm starting to think this is a setup because nobody is this cocky between J and B.

Actually, I do. And now I'm starting to think this is a setup because nobody is this cocky between J and B.

And I'm going to leave you questioning, hoping you'll get the right answer, before I leave this place to crawl into the comforting warmth of my sheets. Don't worry, I'll be back at an inappropriate time.

And I'm going to leave you questioning, hoping you'll get the right answer, before I leave this place to crawl into the comforting warmth of my sheets. Don't worry, I'll be back at an inappropriate time.

Wait. Ghosts live under sheets. You've been tortured. We'll work on you now.

Also IRL lemme know your opinion on my cat/bird situation. THanks, good night.

I've been invited to three seperate Posadas so far this year. :D

#breakingrecords

77c73d14-12c7-41ad-9340-5c825b4767ad.jpg

I'm late to the party on this but it made me literally lol this morning. Watch the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom