What did make you smile today?

this [picture of my wife from our wedding day

image_zpspdmgsjby.jpg

finally unboxing my graphic novel collection (all quality stories)

image_zpsxl84hmnq.jpg

and of course this old pic of Klaus and Sebastian which I frequently go back to. I miss Klaus so much these days.

klausandbazphoto_zps1b142e00.jpg

the us supreme court for fair housing the aca subsidies and now gay marriage

yay for thurston moore, which has been really hard for me to say lately, but yay for him joining the long list of musicians boycotting isreal. he joins brian eno, Lana Del Rey, Lauryn Hill, Pixies, Neil Young, Gorillaz, Klaxons, Elvis Costello, and more w

today among other things the idea of three d holograms that are touchable. neat

"The research team, comprising scientists from universities across Japan, has managed to create a display out of femtosecond lasers, which they’re calling “Fairy Lights.” These lasers pulse at one quadrillionth of a second and turn air in a specific point into plasma—or ionized air—which you can touch. Research lead Yoichi Ochiai told Popular Science that the plasma feels like sandpaper."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ed-3d-holograms-that-you-can-touch/ar-AAccPCg

“If gays want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us, I say we should let them"

so we had a five year anniversary photo shoot the other and just got back the first teaser photo/ very windy so my hairs all over the place and I don't really care for how I look but Rachel looks sweet. kinda reminds me of a romance novel cover

image_zps0n9mqmjb.jpg

so we had a five year anniversary photo shoot the other and just got back the first teaser photo/ very windy so my hairs all over the place and I don't really care for how I look but Rachel looks sweet. kinda reminds me of a romance novel cover

image_zps0n9mqmjb.jpg

Oh, wow. This made me smile today too. Gorgeous. :)

Oh, wow. This made me smile today too. Gorgeous. :)

thanks. thats the spot where we got married. theres a beach just to the left of us and its on the choptank river (in maryland of course). im still upset about my hair though

neato

"BOSTON — A 15-year-old high school student visiting Boston's Museum of Science has uncovered a math error in the golden ratio at a 34-year-old exhibit.

Virginia resident Joseph Rosenfeld was visiting the museum on a recent family trip when he saw something that appeared wrong with the equation.

Joseph noticed minus signs in the equation where there should have been plus signs. He left a message at the desk and later received a letter from the museum's exhibit content developer, Alana Parkes, informing him the equation would be corrected.

Parkes wrote that the mistake had been there for a "very long time" without being noticed."

sweet. a charity that we were a part of, auctioned off a photo shoot, managed to raise 14,700 for barcs. it was called the frankie fund

remembered the time i served bill clinton and keven spacey a cup of coffee at starbucks. funny bit is that it was a surprise visit but fun none the less. across the street is where they shoot or shot house of cards. anyway im looking through old photos for our baby shower today and just remembered a bugnch of stuff i havnt thought about in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXHGSipKuUg&spfreload=10

Getting my free update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 to work first time.
Went completely without a single hitch.
Not a big difference really from 7.
Some nice touches all the same.
The Cortana thing works really well.
Which a found a bit of a surprise.
If you haven't gone for the upgrade just yet try it.
It gives you a 30 day option to return to Windows 7.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom