What did make you smile today?

It takes no effort and I feel that nothing can really hurt me. I can feel sad for people and I can be disgusted feel annoyed get angry but they cant really hurt me. I don’t want anything from people except for them to learn how to be happy and grow

The world needs more of this

Robyn is as daft as a brush and her swedish interviews are shame pillow certified and she might the biggest snowflake of them all which is weird with her dad being a very brainy professor.

Robyn had an abortion when really young so she could focus on her career but getting pregnant that young was a true white trash marker.

Just the way she talks makes her ugly but her stupidity is at least entertaining to listen to.

It takes no effort and I feel that nothing can really hurt me. I can feel sad for people and I can be disgusted feel annoyed get angry but they cant really hurt me. I don’t want anything from people except for them to learn how to be happy and grow
You can't learn how to become happy and how to grow, these things are decided by life factors. Heritage and environment impacts people and of the two environment seems to play a bigger part if you study kids adopted from poor backgrounds into a rich family.

If one or both of your parents played the piano chances are you are playing the piano and choosing music other than soul destroying repetitive rap music that leaves you leading a criminal thug life hanging with the wrong crowd.

Ask yourself why sons and daughters from posh families always look better than those from lower class homes. The pig look is always found lower down the class scale.

Even a thing like skin is always perfect among the well off compared to the ones from a lower class setting.

People can always hurt you and are just waiting for an opportunity so watch your back and stop smiling. Nothing is as offensive as someone smiling and I and others have beaten the crap out of people for the only reason that they smiled.

KENT even sang about it in this song:

"Some people live for the pleasure of wiping out a white row of teeth" and my grandad always hated smiling people so I inherited that from him. A smile is always fake and hostile and never ever sincere coming from a positive place.

When we show our teeth we are hostile and show your teeth to a dog and it will bite you in the face and Pernilla know that cause she was stupid enough to smile at a dog and needed surgery but that was long before we met.

It bit her right in the face which was a very natural reaction for a dog. People think they have teeth and nails for fun.

You can't learn how to become happy and how to grow, these things are decided by life factors. Heritage and environment impacts people and of the two environment seems to play a bigger part if you study kids adopted from poor backgrounds into a rich family.

If one or both of your parents played the piano chances are you are playing the piano and choosing music other than soul destroying repetitive rap music that leaves you leading a criminal thug life hanging with the wrong crowd.

Ask yourself why sons and daughters from posh families always look better than those from lower class homes. The pig look is always found lower down the class scale.

Even a thing like skin is always perfect among the well off compared to the ones from a lower class setting.

People can always hurt you and are just waiting for an opportunity so watch your back and stop smiling. Nothing is as offensive as someone smiling and I and others have beaten the crap out of people for the only reason that they smiled.

KENT even sang about it in this song:

"Some people live for the pleasure of wiping out a white row of teeth" and my grandad always hated smiling people so I inherited that from him. A smile is always fake and hostile and never ever sincere coming from a positive place.

When we show our teeth we are hostile and show your teeth to a dog and it will bite you in the face and Pernilla know that cause she was stupid enough to smile at a dog and needed surgery but that was long before we met.

It bit her right in the face which was a very natural reaction for a dog. People think they have teeth and nails for fun.

People can exert control on there environment. I’ve done it myself and changed my own life. It’s not impossible. Also, no, there are plenty of rich kids that do not look good. I know them. Sure people can and have beaten me up but they can’t really hurt me or break me. They can’t change how I feel about myself because I mostly don’t care about there opinions beyond the surface. Mostly when people try to hurt me I just feel bad for them. Personally I think the proofs in he pudding. I’m happy, my life’s more than stable and I’ve nothing but time to pursue what I want to

Cut cords today, booted the dish off the roof and joined the 21st century. Can’t wait to play with all my new streaming channels and content. Not sure what to watch first. It’s overwhelming!

Cut cords today, booted the dish off the roof and joined the 21st century. Can’t wait to play with all my new streaming channels and content. Not sure what to watch first. It’s overwhelming!

It’s nice. The best part is that if you get tired of say the stuff on Netflix one month you can just let it expire and do Hulu for a month or two while you’re waiting for new seasons of whatever and then switch back. I myself enjoy Netflix prime hu and hbo with some occasional showtime plus all the free apps like YouTube news channels smithsonian etc. if you care for any recommendations please ask though our tastes may not align

Smiling because I’ve realized that the geese have returned to the area (probably for a while now)

My dads side making it to the final and that final will be played in Uppsala a stones throw, yes a stones throw, from the hospital where he spent 19 days and nights before he was transported back home and died the day after.

I knew when I left that place for the last time back in November that I'd be back there for the final in the spring as the stadium was lit up and music was playing and now that dream has come true.

Going to be a very emotional day later this month going there in dads player jersey and scarf with the game live on tv and it will be my first time at that particular final that's become some kind of deep rooted cultural event as well as a sporting event in the swedish sporting calendar.

I am planning to fit in a visit to thank the staff at the hospital and give them a gift. Better late than never when most of the practical things are finally completed this week. The young male nurse there cracking jokes and making me laugh despite the awful situation deserves some extra praise.

I hope I can provide a link to the game when the day comes.

Showing the buyer of my dads flat the keys and us agreeing on the things left behind and the general state of things. Tomorrow the deal is tied up and I can finally move on.
He was all smiles after his recent holiday abroad and is ready to rip things out and finally make the place modern.
I gave the swedish flag and facade pole to my neighbour. Dad never used it and you don't throw away flags and she will put it up at her daughters summerhouse where she is not allowed to spend any time if the daughter is not there.
Mothers and daughters make war look like a coffee break.....

It’s nice. The best part is that if you get tired of say the stuff on Netflix one month you can just let it expire and do Hulu for a month or two while you’re waiting for new seasons of whatever and then switch back. I myself enjoy Netflix prime hu and hbo with some occasional showtime plus all the free apps like YouTube news channels smithsonian etc. if you care for any recommendations please ask though our tastes may not align

Smiling because I’ve realized that the geese have returned to the area (probably for a while now)
Thanks! The irony is that since I’ve had it, I’ve had virtually no time to try it out. I was so excited to get HBO back after being without it since DishNetwork started their fight with HBO in October. I have a lot of programs to catch up on. Still have to set up the Roku in my bedroom, too.

Oh, and I noticed geese out just yesterday walking around in pairs. Must be about time to build nests. I have to drive by this big geese zone on my way home from work every day. I love seeing the goslings marching in a line behind their parents. I look forward to it every year.

People in 2019 paying for tv like Netflix and shit when it's all free and legal online and in better quality if you use the right things to watch it all with.

Those companies cannot believe their luck that so many idiots are still prepared to pay money for it. Some even watch tv series from abroad dubbed into english cause they cannot keep up with the subtitles and reading is out of the question cause they can't.

The fat from the bodies moved to the brain, americans are so cute.

Oh, and I noticed geese out just yesterday walking around in pairs. Must be about time to build nests. I have to drive by this big geese zone on my way home from work every day. I love seeing the goslings marching in a line behind their parents. I look forward to it every year.
Filthy birds geese and they shit all over. The only way to treat them is to shoot and pluck and wear them.

1000x-1.jpg

Rifke knows (and Morrissey).

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom