What did make you smile today?

You should have seen my snaggletooth before I asked to have it pulled out of my upper jaw.

You should have seen my snaggletooth before I asked to have it pulled out of my upper jaw.
closeup-of-camel-tooth-and-mouth-of-the-face-picture-id1207225147

Must run in the family?

A cat and baby deer play together

This reminded me of an incident that happened the other day. There’s a place along a town road where a wooded area extends to the road and continues across. While I was driving my son to school I saw a deer walk out and cross. I slowed and another popped out and crossed. While stopped I looked left and there’s a young deer about to cross. I’m stopped in the middle of the road beeping my horn hitting my windshield and yelling for this deer to run away or cross before cars come (some have already gone by wondering what the hell im doing) and nothing. I get out of my car and start yelling for it to move and nothing. I had to run at it to make it move. My take away is that I’m so non threatening even a young deer knows not to be afraid

A cat and baby deer play together

This reminded me of an incident that happened the other day. There’s a place along a town road where a wooded area extends to the road and continues across. While I was driving my son to school I saw a deer walk out and cross. I slowed and another popped out and crossed. While stopped I looked left and there’s a young deer about to cross. I’m stopped in the middle of the road beeping my horn hitting my windshield and yelling for this deer to run away or cross before cars come (some have already gone by wondering what the hell im doing) and nothing. I get out of my car and start yelling for it to move and nothing. I had to run at it to make it move. My take away is that I’m so non threatening even a young deer knows not to be afraid
ineffective. the word is ineffective.

!!!!!!

did y'all know that seals evolved from bears?!?! that's why they're so cute. this one looks like eddy. although ive always sort of thought that seal are like the labs of the sea.

Last month my garden boy (he has aspergers) flew off in a tantrum. Phew, I was pleased. Week later he rang to come back, I said I was sorry but I had someone else. They turned out to be useless. Just rang original one back and told him I want him back, he
was the best. He won’t answer his phone. We’ll see. Even though I’m moving I just can’t see the garden scraffy :drama:

My wife got me a signed first edition of Richard prices clockers for Father’s Day which was a nice surprise

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom