What happened to Damon?

They're probably stuck at home (or in the hotel?) with nowhere to go, like everyone else?

I mean, where are you supposed to be seeing Damon? I don’t understand the question. It’s not as if there are any new photos of Moz and Damon not being in them.

They were seen together at the dentist weren't they. and damon also went to los angeles for new years.

Damon was sacked
No Ross, there's zero evidence.
Pictured together as recently as last March and there's been a large intervening factor in the world since then.
Let me guess: "contacts"?
Same ones that supply tracksuit tops right?
FWD.

Dross Norman peddling his. Nonsense again
Dross, you’ve been ousted as a liar previously and a nuisance. Morrissey has no idea who you are, for a start.
How’s your mona doing? Still in touch with Rob, is she ?

They were seen together at the dentist weren't they. and damon also went to los angeles for new years.
You don’t believe that cock and bullshit yarn of Morrissey and Husband in a NHS emergency dentist on a Friday night ..... Do you?
A believable tale.....just recently concerning Morrissey, was that last Tuesday, when I was in Carlisle Cathedral doing my charity work , I seen Morrissey..... yes dressed like a priest ( just like in the video)
He was lighting candles of remembrance with the butcher..
The butcher was on his knees shouting..... “ I have finally forgiven Morrissey for Kerry gold”
I smirked at our boss, said nowt and carried on with my duties......
A true story ...🤥🤥🤥

Nothing happened. Damon is still running things behind the scenes. Moz just does his bidding.

Morrissey wanted a swimming pool so he asked Damon to order a shovel from Amazon. When it arrived Morrissey told him to use it to dig a swimming pool. Damon did this for several days stretching into weeks. Each day he would dig until lunch time and then climb out of the hole and eat, then return and dig again until dinner.
One day he couldn't climb out of the hole so Morrissey threw him a rope to climb out but Morrissey didn't know how to tie a knot so he couldn't tie the rope to anything.and Damon just pulled the rope in.
Damon asked for a ladder and Morrissey asked his nephew to order one on Amazon and send it to his address but when it arrived he didn't feel like talking to anyone so he didn't answer the door and the ladder was left. Within a few minutes the ladder was stolen by porch pirates and Morrissey didn't want to pay to buy another one.
Damon is still in the hole. He had to eat the rope. Luckily it rained so he got some water and the rain also caused earthworms to surface so he had some worms to eat, too. He kept trying to dig his way out but the hole just got bigger. Now he is too weak to continue digging anyway.
Morrissey got bored and started looking for a new assistant.

Morrissey wanted a swimming pool so he asked Damon to order a shovel from Amazon. When it arrived Morrissey told him to use it to dig a swimming pool. Damon did this for several days stretching into weeks. Each day he would dig until lunch time and then climb out of the hole and eat, then return and dig again until dinner.
One day he couldn't climb out of the hole so Morrissey threw him a rope to climb out but Morrissey didn't know how to tie a knot so he couldn't tie the rope to anything.and Damon just pulled the rope in.
Damon asked for a ladder and Morrissey asked his nephew to order one on Amazon and send it to his address but when it arrived he didn't feel like talking to anyone so he didn't answer the door and the ladder was left. Within a few minutes the ladder was stolen by porch pirates and Morrissey didn't want to pay to buy another one.
Damon is still in the hole. He had to eat the rope. Luckily it rained so he got some water and the rain also caused earthworms to surface so he had some worms to eat, too. He kept trying to dig his way out but the hole just got bigger. Now he is too weak to continue digging anyway.
Morrissey got bored and started looking for a new assistant.

doh:
brutal comedy , FC.

Dross Norman peddling his. Nonsense again
Dross, you’ve been ousted as a liar previously and a nuisance. Morrissey has no idea who you are, for a start.
How’s your mona doing? Still in touch with Rob, is she ?
A picture of me....
B8C8486B-D47E-4041-9CA2-682AB02AB69D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom