What happened to Flight 370?

If someone/some people wanted to divert a plane to a different country they're not going to want anyone to know where they landed - at least until they've had time to disappear there. Hijackers wouldn't necessarily have to be terrorists.

Good point. But who else would want to hijack that particular plane?

I think the main pilot was behind all of this. I think he did all of this on his own. This is just my take....

-he probably spent years fantasizing about doing something like this. Why? It could be for a variety of reasons. Reason #1, he wanted to orchestrate the complete disappearence of this plane to create the "mystery of all mysteries." An "X-Files" for the ages. The carrying out of his sinister plan was simple. He knew when to exactly turn the plane 90 degrees to the left and head west. This was during the short void between Malaysian & Vietnamese air traffic control. This is exactly what happened. The hardest part of his plan is what to do with the co-pilot at this time. Unfortunately, he either knocked him out or killed him. Then he flipped off the transponder. Then he disabled the ACwhatevertheheckitis. Then he made an announcement to the passengers that they turned to the left to avoid turbulence. All very sinister and simple. The reason I think its the pilot, and not the co-pilot, is for a variety of reasons....

-the co-pilot had just recently started training on this kind of plane. The pilot had been flying 777's for decades.

-the flight simulator at the pilot's house. I know that this isn't that much of a red flag but my gut says it was one of his tools to plan this.

-the eyes. I know most people would find my following statement to be erroneous, but the co-pilot has the eyes and face of a balanced and good person. The pilot's eyes are "off" to me. His eyes are not trustworthy eyes. I'm not alluding to the fact that he always looks tired. Tired eyes and sad eyes are a good feature of a person. To me, his eyes are untrustworthy, devious, full of turmoil. This is just my take.

I believe the pilot thought he could pull this off, because he was taking this plane far, far to the west, into the empty vastness of the Indian Ocean. He surmised every one would be looking in the seas between mainland China and Malaysia. I'm not sure if he took into account military radar. If he did, he probably only worried about Malaysian military radar. There's no way he could've known that Thailand's military radar reached that far. Also this is why he dipped the plane down below 23,000 feet to avoid all radar. He probably thought this would hide the plane from Malaysian military radar. Also, no one knew about the capabilities of the satellite "pinging" system before this incident happened. No one. Five or six days, after the disappearance of the plane, experts discovered the satellite "pinging" system. They were grasping for straws and they struck gold with this. The pilot never knew this existed.

Obviously, I believe the pilot was suicidal and wanted to pull off the "mystery of all mysteries." Also he was a strong supporter of the opposition party in Malaysia, which in unto itself, there is nothing at all wrong with that. However, a couple of hours before the flight was going to take off (on March 8th) the Malaysian opposition leader was found guilty of sodomy, and sentenced to several years in prison. This could've been a trigger to catapult him into doing this. It's a small trigger, but nevertheless something bad happened to someone he cared about.

I just don't see any scenario that this is mechanical failure. I don't have time to write more and expand on this. I think the possibility of hijacking is very remote. Yes, someone could've hijacked the plane to carry out the "mystery of all mysteries" theory that I have. However, the timing of what went down points only to the pilots. The co-pilot signs off with Malaysian air traffic control in a calm voice. Two minutes later the transponder is turned off. Minutes later, the plane makes a 90 degree turn to the left, and heads across northern Malaysia. I want to write more but don't have the time.

This is just my take. I think the pilot was solely responsible for all of this. I hope some answers can be found soon for this terrible calamity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got some good gossip on this. I had to redo a lease for two guys who are students at an aeronautical engineering school, their teachers have been discussing this in detail.

First theory: It was a suicide. One of the pilots apparently had a family member who was involved in their government who had been discovered to be a gay man and jailed for many years. Now out of jail it was reaffirmed through some scandalous thing that he was indeed gay, so the pilot in order to avoid the shame of association took the whole plane down once they left the radar.

Second theory: The other pilot had a history of inviting people to smoke cigars with him in the cockpit in order to show off. In that case the seal would've been broken and the alleged hijackers could've gotten in and crashed the plane, though there's zero evidence of a highjacking.

Third and most likely (and most scandalous) theory: The Boeing 777 is KNOWN to when taxiing have a defect that causes the cockpit to explode in flames. THey think the defect ignited just after they left the radar zone coincidentally and the cockpit became a fireball. If the cigar-smoking copilot was entertaining guests at the time, the firewall would have been broken and the entire fuselage of the plane lit up like a torch under pressure and literally disintegrated in air. This is scandalous because Boeing just secured ginormous contracts with Africa and a few other countries to build 787's that may have the same defect. So it's a Boeing public relations nightmare. The crash will be spun in many directions, but the general consensus is the plane went down and based on other crashes they won't find the wreckage for YEARS. A plane crashed a few years ago on the California/Nevada border that took two years and a random pleasure hiker to find, imagine if the evidence could sink?

I couldn't get these guys to leave, they were so excited to talk about it to a non-airplane person. :D I did a lot of smiling and nodding.

Let's hope they find it. It's one big wait for all those families :/

Back
Top Bottom