What is Morrissey up to? (speculations)

What is Morrissey up to?

Probably getting his third Pfizer COVID vaccine jab right now...or is he? Does he seem like that type?
He usually does the opposite of the Hollywood Celeb groupthink. No reason to believe he's changed. He hasn't started making online vids telling us all to get one or two.

He can figure out that his risk of dying is around 1% and is especially low in the summer when he has his tour dates booked. I'm sure that he knows there are other treatments for the virus besides an unapproved vaccine which only makes covid patients suffer a little less versus stopping you from getting or transmitting it. It's us ordinary people that are left in the dark about many things. And if he were that dense, Eric Clapton is in the public telling people he was having serious side effects that could've prevented him from performing. A simple risk assessment is not difficult.

He usually does the opposite of the Hollywood Celeb groupthink. No reason to believe he's changed. He hasn't started making online vids telling us all to get one or two.

He can figure out that his risk of dying is around 1% and is especially low in the summer when he has his tour dates booked. I'm sure that he knows there are other treatments for the virus besides an unapproved vaccine which only makes covid patients suffer a little less versus stopping you from getting or transmitting it. It's us ordinary people that are left in the dark about many things. And if he were that dense, Eric Clapton is in the public telling people he was having serious side effects that could've prevented him from performing. A simple risk assessment is not difficult.

On the other hand, the virus affects the lungs and breathing, which would affect his singing. Doubt that he would take the chance with that.

can i ask where you went to medical school

Back
Top Bottom