What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I also hate anyone who only started liking Morrissey when he became an outspoken xenophobe and Islamaphobe.

Are they as bad as those who jumped on the recent bad wagon and quote his lyrics all day long.?
Mad Marianne & Cat Weasel
Sam the mock up prat
Boozy Sophie
Paddy
There is a light, Jo. Miss self entitled.
That odd Jordan from Donny. Every gig that goes up, he tells us all he’s going. And doesn’t :lbf:

I have heard so much about this fella recently and have drawn the conclusion he is just a coward and a bully.

He’s always a nasty piece of work. The only thing I’d say is: he isn’t brainwashed like some of his ex chums. But, no excuse for him being a foul, disgusting bully. And a lazy slob.

I am reliably informed he regularly calls M “Cancerpants” anyone who pokes fun at people with cancer is an odious Individual that deserves only the very worst.

Creepy dude getting photos with women so it looks like he isn’t just a sad looser that’s serial killer behaviour there man and don’t mention his mom obsession HAHAHA

Creepy dude getting photos with women so it looks like he isn’t just a sad looser that’s serial killer behaviour there man and don’t mention his mom obsession HAHAHA
The one with that tramp Mhari is cringeworthy alone. Him and that Beatty are two of a kind. Both wrong uns. Pair of sex fiends.

The one with that tramp Mhari is cringeworthy alone. Him and that Beatty are two of a kind. Both wrong uns. Pair of sex fiends.
Ahh but he's a self confessed Gaylord but who knows what he was persuading folk to get up to after plying them with drink and dodgy substances.

Are they as bad as those who jumped on the recent bad wagon and quote his lyrics all day long.?
Mad Marianne & Cat Weasel
Sam the mock up prat
Boozy Sophie
Paddy
There is a light, Jo. Miss self entitled.
That odd Jordan from Donny. Every gig that goes up, he tells us all he’s going. And doesn’t :lbf:

Doncaster Jordi has struck again.
Israel and Paris and Vegas he’s off to next year.
Prediction. He will go to none !

Back
Top Bottom