What song are you listening to right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^^^^^^^ I was listening to this and Ice Machine just this morning.

irregular regular, you have good musical taste as i loved that album to death. to bad about the second one though

This and not the pathetic version in the new Caddy commercials :sick:

Kurt puts this song in my head ALL THE TIME. It's annoying. I'll say "Use one of yours, Use I'm on a plane, I love that song." Nope. "It's my name!" Ghosts are like children in metaphor. The famous ghosts help me to see them.

Kurt puts this song in my head ALL THE TIME. It's annoying. I'll say "Use one of yours, Use I'm on a plane, I love that song." Nope. "It's my name!" Ghosts are like children in metaphor. The famous ghosts help me to see them.

Listen to these two songs. THey have the same rhythm and notes. THey're like an anagram of the same thought which is the soul of Kurt Cobain. KC was his last body, he's been in many, that's why he was so tortured, he had a long history of pain trapped in his brain. But he says he didn't kill himself, he had more songs to sing. Now he's a ghost which is better, but his work serves as an interesting template for understanding the path of soul history. This is my opinion.

#trainsplanesandautomobiles

Maybe if I spend an hour working on his case, he'll back off the trolls on the mainpage. :p (Ghosts gotta get your attention somehow.)

Watch this.

A little CG every day for better health.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom