What song are you listening to right now?

It's auto-tuned but not bad. She needs to party with ghosts, they're more fun and they don't give you those pesky STDs.

Funny you mentioned STD's cause the other day news reached us that Tove Lo had removed cysts from her vocal chords. These can be caused by having sex with women cause going down on someone may expose you to the awful Papillon virus. I remember when a world famous skater on Dr Drew rehab had that in his throat.

Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgFGgjNQ4E&list=PLxzqJf_WSOQzOfo0l3srgBifLXx9zvdT1

the words:

Your tells are so obvious,
Shoulders too broad for a girl.
It keeps you reminded,
Helps you remember where you come from.

You want them to notice,
The ragged ends of your summer dress.
You want them to see you
Like they see every other girl.
They just see a f*****.
They'll hold their breath not to catch the sick.

Washed off on the coast,
I wish I could've spent the whole day
Alone with you.
With you.

You've got no c*** in your strut.
You've got no hips to shake.
And you know it's obvious,
But we can't chose how we're made.

You want them to notice,
The ragged ends of your summer dress.
You want them to see you
Like they see every other girl.
They just see a f*****.
They'll hold their breath not to catch the sick

Washed off on the coast
I wish I could've spent the whole day
Alone with you.
With you.

THere's a real Dexter vibe in my apartment now. I feel like killing someone. I will make curtains instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Fool.

Heading out to work. Have a nice day:)!

i shall now. i love that photo and one other possibly an album cover of him on the bike. i grew up around the d.c area in the eighties and that sound was everywhere and bleed into every band i saw in that time. im from a big bluegrass and country music area so every local band had some element of rockabilly. now my parents were not into much modern music but they did like the occasional old fashioned throwback so i got to see many a faceless nameless but good rockabilly act. the whole eighties new wave things passed many people by around here me included. the eighties as some art new wave decade is only defined so in retrospect here even though i lived time period. its the same for many americans ive met in my life.

anyway love robert and his music. great voice

i shall now. i love that photo and one other possibly an album cover of him on the bike. i grew up around the d.c area in the eighties and that sound was everywhere and bleed into every band i saw in that time. im from a big bluegrass and country music area so every local band had some element of rockabilly. now my parents were not into much modern music but they did like the occasional old fashioned throwback so i got to see many a faceless nameless but good rockabilly act. the whole eighties new wave things passed many people by around here me included. the eighties as some art new wave decade is only defined so in retrospect here even though i lived time period. its the same for many americans ive met in my life.

anyway love robert and his music. great voice

Very cool.

The voice, the texture and sound of different voices, I love good strong voices like Gordon's and Morrissey's. The mixture of rhythm and blues and country that is Rockabilly I dig the most!

Last edited:
Very cool.

The voice, the texture and sound of different voices, I love good strong voices like Gordon's and Morrissey's. The mixture of rhythm and blues and country that is Rockabilly I dig the most!

yeah i think i just miss to some extent that baritones i heard in my youth that existed in country and blues because you dont hear baritones to much these days in popular music and of course the rhythm. the shuffle beat is something forever burned in my audial memory. my dad was a blues bluegrass old country fan so vei heard a lot of it in my time. add the geogprahy into the mix an my partial love for it was an assured conclusion

another good choice. i prefer i think the stuff he did with quine as im such a fan of that guitarist but lous whole catalog is nothing but excellent and his influence on me personally has been immense. im a big fan though i think you knew that

Last Exit and Last Chance. Live vocals. Dramatic singer from the 60's.

Off to work, Have a nice day:)

Last Exit and Last Chance. Live vocals. Dramatic singer from the 60's.

Off to work, Have a nice day:)

another wow. that was really good and id not heard it before thought it does sound familiar in parts. the for the very last time reminds me of the moz song with the same line. throwing my arms around paris maybe? its early and im blanking, sorry. you have good taste in music i admit. you feel very familiar yourself though i think im a naturally suspicious person but it does make me wonder if weve spoken before on other forums. i guess i should say another forum. either way thanks for exposing me to good stuff. ive no one left in my real life to do that anymore.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom