What song are you listening to right now?

There's so much destruction
All over the world,
And all you can do is complain about me.

You bang your head against the wall
And say you're sick of it all
Yet, you remain
'Cause all you need is me

I'm sounding like my neighbor who often says she wishes she could be different from how she is.

Don't talk to me, no
About people who are "nice"
'Cause I have spent my whole life
In ruins
Because of people who were "nice"

Action is my middle name
I can't waste time anymore
Everybody has a date with an undertaker
A date that they cannot break

Hope ya get well soon dude!

Thanks, Turkino. Much appreciated.
Take care!! It's Deathgivin' tomorrow... if i'm not incorrect.
Watched a horror video on cnn showin' church folks handin' out frozen turkeys to them poor folks in New York. This charity event was called "Love is love", and I just thought, no, folks, no, it's "Meat is Murder", and ya should let em birds live an fly, and give em poor folks healthy vegetables and some pasta instead, give em a patch of clean soil and show em how to do urban gardenin', for fox sake, dammit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Watched the new Biden team introducing themselves, and personally I liked Avril Haines most coz she is still shy but not shyin away, it seems. I know that feelin when an invisible force is pullin at your neck so it's almost impossible to lift it into the right direction, tufts of hair hangin strangely and frantically out of line, an awkward giggle here and there among folks who talk and walk like deadpan gravestones, and stumblin over your own feet deferentially on your way to the back of the stage, to get away from the speaker's desk quickly, where you have to line up to wait for the others to come to an end, but they speak and look so much more assertively and dashingly, and you dont know where to put your hands in the meantime. Well, she looked the most human to me. But after all, the true character of a person usually unveils when power and responsibility are put into their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom