What song are you listening to right now?

Proving every human life has value whether for the betterment of mankind or merely fertilizer.
You will make the ground sour and you will wake in the coffin only to scream yourself to death. Cremation is still the only way to make sure you really are dead.

But tell them to make those old style bells and attach a string to your hand just in case.

You will make the ground sour and you will wake in the coffin only to scream yourself to death. Cremation is still the only way to make sure you really are dead.

But tell them to make those old style bells and attach a string to your hand just in case.

So there is something to look forward to after I am buried. Thank you for that. Now I won't be so scared.

Have someone reach out to me when you are ready to burn. I will make sure I am there to stoke the fire for you. I want to make sure you get all you deserve...oh, sorry....desire.

So there is something to look forward to after I am buried. Thank you for that. Now I won't be so scared.

Have someone reach out to me when you are ready to burn. I will make sure I am there to stoke the fire for you. I want to make sure you get all you deserve...oh, sorry....desire.
You don't have to do that cause it is all automatic here in Sweden.

Next Saturday Sweden decides which entry they will send to the Eurovision finals in Tel Aviv. These are the 12 songs and I will also leave a prediction how it will all end as I tonight had 4 out of 4 for the last entries that reached the final.

The starting order for Saturdays final at Friends Arena in Solna:

So this is my prediction based on the song and the popularity of the artists and what kind of fan base they have that are prepared to vote on the night plus of course some kind of international jury will be involved as well. I am also taking into account the oddsmakers who are good at predicting these things.

1. John Lundvik

2. John Henrik Fjällgren

3. Wiktoria

4. Anna Bergendahl

5. Mohombi

6. Liamoo and Hanna Ferm

7. Lisa Ajax

8. Lina Hedlund

9. Bishara

10. Nano

11. Arvingarna

12. Malou Prytz

My predicition above and the result from tonight below:

1. John Lundvik - ”Too late for love”, (85) 181 poäng

2. Bishara Morad - ”On my own”, (69) 107 poäng

3. Liamoo och Hanna Ferm - ”Hold you”, (59) 107 poäng

4. Jon Henrik Fjällgren - ”Norrsken”, (55) 74 poäng

5. Mohombi - ”Hello”, (42) 74 poäng

6. Wiktoria - ”Not with me”, (28) 64 poäng

7. Arvingarna - ”I do”, (37) 64 poäng

8. Nano - ”Chasing rivers”, (10) 64 poäng

9. Lisa Ajax - ”Torn”, (23) 62 poäng

10. Anna Bergendahl - ”Ashes to ashes”, (36) 56 poäng

11. Lina Hedlund - ”Victorious”, (8) 40 poäng

12. Malou Prytz - ”I do me”, (12) 35 poäng

This is actually my favourite version of Song To the Siren, I wish Jim 'The King' Brown made more albums.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom